• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

herogama

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Because this community seems nice and a town with awesome people and good buildings.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Samurai, farmer
Past towns?:N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:To farm and build for the town
How often can you be online?: 4-5hours week day, more on weekend
Age?16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?Fighter, I like to fight for the town.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: If I mine gold I will share some part of it to this town and after I make some money I will help others making money and donate to the town.

Crusha_C

Iron
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Because this community seems nice and a town with awesome people and good buildings.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Samurai, farmer
Past towns?:N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:To farm and build for the town
How often can you be online?: 4-5hours week day, more on weekend
Age?16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?Fighter, I like to fight for the town.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: If I mine gold I will share some part of it to this town and after I make some money I will help others making money and donate to the town.
Well you seem pretty average, which is good but you answered WAy to many questions way to average and formally, put some sass into that like some crazy kid, Jk but i hope you don't talk so proper, it'll give me a huge headache.

Also Can I get the Rank Anger Ranter and Pissed Off Overlord if I join LightForge, It'll just give me bragging rights and extension on allowed spam

Sweord

Glowstone
Well you seem pretty average, which is good but you answered WAy to many questions way to average and formally, put some sass into that like some crazy kid, Jk but i hope you don't talk so proper, it'll give me a huge headache
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I'd think that writing clearly and properly would actually ease the reading. Even when chatting in-game, I try to write as correctly as possible. Yeah, I may skip capitals and some end punctuation (unless it's a question), but when it comes down to it that's as far as I'll degrade my writing. When I see someone that puts some effort into their writing, it makes me happy because for one thing it's easier to read and two, it shows that the person has some measure of pride in what they're doing, and are trying to do it as best they can.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I'd think that writing clearly and properly would actually ease the reading. Even when chatting in-game, I try to write as correctly as possible. Yeah, I may skip capitals and some end punctuation (unless it's a question), but when it comes down to it that's as far as I'll degrade my writing. When I see someone that puts some effort into their writing, it makes me happy because for one thing it's easier to read and two, it shows that the person has some measure of pride in what they're doing, and are trying to do it as best they can.
On some occasions I agree with you (such as applying). Other times like in game, it adds personality.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxes paid @Lastivity Right now. I no longer seem to be able to edit the first post...

Jaif, I believe that you can pay the LF taxes anytime on your own authority, I will not be here for Monday, so I will give you 200c for taxes now, and maybe later. I just came back from a camping trip.

I can't yet get the screenshot working.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Taxes paid @Lastivity Right now. I no longer seem to be able to edit the first post...

Jaif, I believe that you can pay the LF taxes anytime on your own authority, I will not be here for Monday, so I will give you 200c for taxes now, and maybe later. I just came back from a camping trip.

I can't yet get the screenshot working.
Alright, I will keep a taxes reserve in my account incase this problem arises again.

On another note, we have been failing to gather taxes from citizens. We will need to have a much better system. I can organise it if you wish.

Also for the first post, why can't you edit it? I can get the web development team to take a look at it.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Oops, forgot my late fee of 60c. Screenshot of it attached.
EDIT: DON"T FORGET TO PAY THE TAXES ON MONDAY JAIF I GAVE YOU MONEY FOR IT

Now Goodbye for the weekend.

Attachments

• 2012-05-17_22.37.41.png
    2012-05-17_22.37.41.png
    576.9 KB · Views: 4

Solbog

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Because I enjoy the security a town can offer and I would like to contribute to a greater cause.
How long have you been on the server?: A few days.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Ninja / Whatever is needed.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build extensively, and I am willing to turn my crafting skill to whatever you don't have. I also could build a tree and wheat farm to create extra supplies.
How often can you be online?: Anywhere from forty five minutes to two hours.
Age?: 16.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am more of a builder than a fighter, but I can do both. In terms of PVP, I would lead a preemptive strike or wait until the end of the battle and finish the enemy off.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I do not have a large amount of either, but I will give what I can.