• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
i'd agree, but the last memory i have of him was robbing me of my arrows...

Wait just to be clear you think I need to be more charitable to a town I'm not in> I still have donated the most and I have been gone for nearly 2 months. Not that it matter, just checking......

pay the taxes. this is exactly what i was talking about, you think that donating gives you immunity to taxes. Well, you should have figured this out by now, it doesnt

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Wait just to be clear you think I need to be more charitable to a town I'm not in> I still have donated the most and I have been gone for nearly 2 months. Not that it matter, just checking......
why did you quote me with something incredibly irrelevant to my topic...

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
pingu.jpg

NOOT NOOT!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
pay the taxes. this is exactly what i was talking about, you think that donating gives you immunity to taxes. Well, you should have figured this out by now, it doesnt

That dosn't make any sense.. I was talking about when Donny said that I needed to be charitable... What taxs am I avoiding?

why did you quote me with something incredibly irrelevant to my topic...

Also I was quoting something you said befor. just got messed up....

Invaliidd

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wish to join Lightforge because I want to join a town which is loyal to their citizens. I like a town who is fair, and treats you equal with the other citizens. I also would like to join Lightforge because I don't want to be a loner anymore, I need friends to play HC with.
How long have you been on the server?: For a few months
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior/Dragoon
Past towns?: Oblivion
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My time, effort and friendship.
How often can you be online?: It depends, but I'm usually on 1-8 hours a day?
Age? I am 15.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm both. Why am I a fighter? I'm the kind of guy who makes you nervous every time I battle against you (foes of course). I'm also a little bit of a builder because I take my time in building things. I try them out in creative singleplayer first and transfer it over into multiplayer.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I'd donate as much as I could aslong if I had the money to donate.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You're accepted! Get with me in-game for set up. Sorry for the delay, I've been working on a single-player project this weekend.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Entun, you have like 10K+, why would you need your citizens to pay 20-25c every week? (52*20=1K+) I guess you're using the money to get township faster? :cool:

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep, we are trying to pursue Township status. If everyone in town that is truly active (say about 20) gave their voting money every week as taxes, we would be at township in about a month. So everyone, donate! A new Manager position has opened up, as firebomb428 is inactive, and money+good work=manager!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Town projects+Loyalty+Practical+Mature+Veteraned = Manager imo.
Money = A tool to get items/jobs done. Not needed, but practical.
Bigger region = Waste of 20K, Practical of you intend to mass recruit non-stop
Managers = A title to strengthen the loyalty of your veteraned citizens.
Mayor = Allmighty bastard who ends up deciding everything :cool:
King = Title without meaning
Prince = BS
Potatoes = :cool:
Trains = I like
I like = Trains
7500c = A 100x100x150 personal playground
Citizens/Managers/SiC's = Slaves @EggBiscut @kimekhenz :3

I like random rants :cool: