• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

just an idea everyone, go take a look at the 'faithful texture pack' its all the same minecraft original textures but in 32x32

Gusman98

Dirt
@mjrulez You're accepted @rosvin you're accepted @Gusman98 you're accepted @Boardicus you're accepted. One or 2 of you MAY have to build/receive an underwater plot, if that is ok, we are running out of space. Meet with me ingame for set up. Having an ambassador would not signify any precedence of LF over BG, BG would in turn have an ambassador in Lightforge. Haxnn's was loyal LF member who broke off ON MY SUGGESTION to build our sister town of Belegost. There is no enmity between us except for a friendly rivalry. His debt to LF was paid long ago. I thought that Haxnns items (stacks of coal) had been left behind and forgotten.
I cant seem to find you ingame can you tell me how

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to pay the 100c taxes for this week right now, I will make a [Taxes] section in the OP.
EDIT: Ignore that, Monday is tax day, I'll just do it then.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I am currently homeless. I don't have a base at all and I feel very unsafe. This town has really caught my attention because I think it looks very cool and also it is currently being built even more! It seems like it's not even close to being done. I can't wait to see the final outcome!
How long have you been on the server?: I joined about two months ago but I never really played then, until now.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: DreadKnight is my main class and I am planning to be a Smith for my profession.
Past towns?: Oblivion.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would mine a lot. The thing that appeals to me on this server is the leveling. For me I believe that mining is the best way to level your profession and while mining you get very useful materials!
How often can you be online?: About 4-5 hours a day.
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am more of a fighter than a builder. Before I played on this server I played on another server. That server had the Factions plugin and the Heroes plugin. My faction managed to be the most powerful faction on the server and all of my allies were powerful as well. It was a raiding/ PvP server. I'm not really the creative person on Minecraft but I don't participating in making giant time-consuming things. On the old server I played on our base was a giant cobblestone structure that stretched from the ground to 256 in the sky with lava pouring down the sides and on the roof. (It is also double thick so annoying Mages couldn't blink in.) That base also had a giant obsidian underground cube. I put the cobble structure together while my friend gathered all of the cobble. We also had that exact kind of base the map before the current map. (The map resets a lot, that's why I don't play anymore.) It also had a giant automatic harvesting reed farm that went from bedrock to about layer 125. (Reeds are an amazing money maker on that server.) I kind of moved off topic xD.

Sorry for being a little late on the draw, but watch out for this guy - was a town thief.