• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town create bug

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
Earlier today i received my 5 signatures for my town charter and i then typed in /town create. it took my 2k souls and so I went to my LWC deposited 500 coal into the town bank. i went to deposit the other things and it wouldnt let me. i tried entering everything i had. So i logged out and logged back in. When i went to deposit again this time it said I no longer had a town. So now im out 2k souls and no town to make.

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
You aren't sopost to deposit it in an lwc XD
Do /town bank deposit ( Item name or hold it in your hand ) ( Number )
T_T The Town bank is not an actual bank, XD Sorry!

No I had it in an LWC to protect it while i collected enough souls so when i returned to my LWC to start putting it in my town bank it wouldnt let me after i put the coal in there. I know what the town bank is used for. I use to help run the old Aldenshire.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Earlier today i received my 5 signatures for my town charter and i then typed in /town create. it took my 2k souls and so I went to my LWC deposited 500 coal into the town bank. i went to deposit the other things and it wouldnt let me. i tried entering everything i had. So i logged out and logged back in. When i went to deposit again this time it said I no longer had a town. So now im out 2k souls and no town to make.
we will refund your souls and have you retry soon.