• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Total War: Rome 2 Campaign Thread

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Post your campaigns here! Give suggestions to others what they should do next etc.

Playing as the House of Cornelia. Gonna get a more detailed screenshot of this soon. Preparing 4 legions for my invasion of Massalia, just finished some advanced siege-research aswell so I'll be taking use of some advanced Onagers.
E8A47DEDFF98D025E17177631D8A5BE67168782D

Haven't played on this in a while, but I remember that I was allying with Armenia and another large eastern faction and waged war against the Seleucid Empire.

95CAE3934D7B8739582AD503B987856959C58002

Haven't done so much on this yet, but is still a fun campaign to play. Caught up in a huge civil war between me and my former satrapies right now.
24D8F5A19FA2660C04A47CCCA0C9ADFB9F3B5F9D

Click the images for larger version.

Gonna get some more detailed actual in game screenshots showing the sorrounding factions soon.

@archceaser @WoleverEntun @rfgordan @Other Total War players

Last edited:

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry i probably will not be posting anything as i am EXTREMELY dissatisfied with how that game currently sits, which feels like something barely at the end of alpha, i will be demanding my money back and going back to playing Shogun II until this game is what they promised it would be.