• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Top 10 worst PVPers

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
From what I see, there ARE good pvpers, but the vast majority of people pick their battles. I try to pick the right time to attack or use the terrain to my advantage, but I will go after anyone.

(Won't learn to stay away from casters haha)

I've seen lots of "good" pvpers run from battle when someone else arrived.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
I find Squid_Bot's "Updated" list very rude to my fellow allies and people I know...

I even killed Adamforte in a 2v1, He was a Beguiler, FearlessWolf was a Wizard, I was Goon, and I killed Adam, Fearless ran away with really low HP.

I doubt I can kill @Animeman1996
Ken, stop this, " I find this very rude and offensive" because no one really cares... its the internet

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
From what I see, there ARE good pvpers, but the vast majority of people pick their battles. I try to pick the right time to attack or use the terrain to my advantage, but I will go after anyone.

The art of combat is won when your enemy is routed or dead. Then again, fainting attacks is always a great way to bait opponents to which, kiting is amazing. Anyone who complains about this, is just asking you to hand over a win.

All is fair in the art of war, but victory and defeat are so closely aligned so that the path wavers.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Your bad @ picking the right time. (going from when you tried to gank me in demonswood)

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
I find Squid_Bot's "Updated" list very rude to my fellow allies and people I know...

I even killed Adamforte in a 2v1, He was a Beguiler, FearlessWolf was a Wizard, I was Goon, and I killed Adam, Fearless ran away with really low HP.

I doubt I can kill @Animeman1996
You were a strong warrior class vs squishy casters, if you had lost you would be the worst pvper ever

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
You were a strong warrior class vs squishy casters, if you had lost you would be the worst pvper ever
Every caster class can kill a warrior. Although maybe not Beguiler on live atm because it lacks its proper skills

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You bring up past fights where you won, but you fail to mention having multiple people backing you up! xD
I had 1 low lvled person and I was only lvl 40 to your 65, You also got the jump on me and the other guy didn't do anything cuz he ran as soon as he saw you cuz you killed him earlier (I think he was like lvl 26)

Xhazed

Portal
I hereby request this post to be closed since i dont see my name anywhere on this list because i died to jupiter rome without macros (was only able to use eviscerate and fade cause they were fing binded gg no re) and i also died to @swagcreeper225 once