• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Top 10 worst PVPers

Animeman1996

Soulsand
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND GAMES. INTENDED AS A JOKE! YOU ARE ALL RATHER GREAT PEOPLE IM SURE! XD

1. @kenster1092 : Going to pvp with kenster? NOPE! he will lose connection and combat log..

2. @DavidShroomz : Will do anything to make you rage. Will turn on you for 1s!

3. @anevia : Moves her old town 20 times to avoid being camped :p

4. @DJAlphaWolf : Jrr made me put this......

5. @Navix_Song : Jrr made me put this also ;)

6. @MichaelRL : Generally speaking ;)

7. @AdamForte649 : Cannot manage to level a class long enough to be good. Rages and respecs when he dies.

8. @munchlaxhero : Starts a guild.. Who cares? ;) Plus.. he invited Adamforte to the guild.. nuff said.

9. @fearlesswolf34 : Cannot hit entangle. Cannot keep connection.. Cannot aim!

10. @Naxet91 : Was an amazing ninja.. now he runs whenever he gets low..

11. @mikehk : Sucks so bad his friends call him Kirby.

None of these are 100% accurate. A few of these people are my friends and i just want to piss them off :p THIS IS MOSTLY INTENDED TO PISS YOU OFF! SO DONT BE BUTT HURT!!!!

Amen+bro_658a9a_4364175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Ermm, I'd like to add something
My disconnections only occurrs when I play on 1.7.2. Since I'm fed up with it I'm playing on 1.7.4+, in which I don't disconnect all the fuqin time.

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND GAMES. INTENDED AS A JOKE! YOU ARE ALL RATHER GREAT PEOPLE IM SURE! XD

1. @kenster1092 : Going to pvp with kenster? NOPE! he will lose connection and combat log..

7. @AdamForte649 : Cannot manage to level a class long enough to be good. Rages and respecs when he dies.

8. @munchlaxhero : Starts a guild.. Who cares? ;) Plus.. he invited Adamforte to the guild.. nuff said.

None of these are 100% accurate. A few of these people are my friends and i just want to piss them off :p THIS IS MOSTLY INTENDED TO PISS YOU OFF! SO DONT BE BUTT HURT!!!!

I think mike is pretty good....

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6

What even makes me laugh, every time I come up against you. I always beat you. Even worst. Naxet is still good. also. Im pretty sure ken would woop you. juss sayin

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Unlike other people on this list, I'll probably agree with you. I know I suck. I'm not even gonna bother defending myself because I fully acknowledge my horrible pvp abilities.

It's not just spam clicking you know. You gotta attack, kite, turn and repeat (well that's what i gotta do at least). There are different pvp strategies depending on the class. I personally have a problem balancing magic attacks with melee attacks. My biggest problem however is the fact that I play on a laptop so I have to use a trackpad. Turning around is annoying as hell with a trackpad. Some people can get used to it but I haven't really learned to do so efficiently.

But at least I'm working on it. Improving myself through practice on the test server with fellow townies. I'm getting better but I wouldn't say I'm yet as good as anyone I've lost to on the live server. I've learned a strategy that works for me for now and it might serve me well. I'm proud of the progress I am making and that's all that matters to me.

The difference between me and some of the other people on this list is: I don't pvp out of choice. I don't run around looking for fights. I'm a peaceful individual and I like to be more of a helpful person rather than a bloodthirsty bully (not all pvpers are like that obvously). It's why I started off as a druid. I like the healer path because I like to mainly avoid the conflict and just kite around healing my friends if I can do so. My friends would do the attacking and killing for me, essentially. The only reason I ever have to pvp is because someone attacks me first and I have to defend myself, usually doing so poorly. The only other place I'd pvp anyone is on the test server.

So ya..I don't care if I'm a bad pvper. I fully acknowledge it. It doesn't offend me if someone calls me out on it and I certainly am not phased by any potential trash talk that's thrown my way regarding my pvp abilities. This thread made me chuckle a little bit because I was surprised there are people that are actually worse than I am lol. But I am working to get better and I will keep trying to improve myself as best as I can through practice.

Who knows...maybe some day I might be in the top 10 best pvpers. But as of now, I have a long way to go and I'm willing to embark down that obstacle filled road to PVP godliness.

Navix_Song

Gold
Meanie !! :p . Lol I agree I suck yup but like DJ I usually avoid the fights but tend to do poorly in defending myself when attacked. I'll just to stick to tracking for others to PvP.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
Lol. i didnt intend this in a mean way honestly. hope none of you are mad at me XD just wanted to have some fun with you guys! i dont truly think you are the top 10. Mike, You are a cool guy and i know you are good at pvp ( so much to the point that you piss me off ). Others, Y'all are good sports for playing along in my silly games XD

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

I haven't even heard about half of these people.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to reserve my ass a Position on here. I'm a squid so my main skill is ink which has a 192.00385806 recovery and my macros always don't work so let me just swim around without being disturbed...
meow

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You know....I'm surprised I'm not on here...then again I haven't PVPed this map much

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
And why am I not on here? Hello? Pyromancer who only uses melee attacks, ranger with 2 int and 20 strength, and dragoon who drops his frames every time he moves... Where am I on this list?

Because F- track pads