• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Title ideas.

Avoir

Obsidian
I was told to bump any titles in the forums but I couldn't not find any of them besides the Doctor one. So I decided to give my title ideas. @Kainzo

- [PedoBear]
- [Walker] if people watch the walking dead you'll get the reference
- [Canadian] why? Because I'm canadian bro.
- [WanderingSoul] for someone that is part of no ones town or team. [Wanderer] would work too.
-[Fearless]

I have a bunch of other ideas and Colours for the titles that I have written but I'm at school and and can't do it so I will update it later.

Also if anyone has some title ideas of their own they are welcome to post it on here.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I was told to bump any titles in the forums but I couldn't not find any of them besides the Doctor one. So I decided to give my title ideas. @Kainzo

- [PedoBear]
- [Walker] if people watch the walking dead you'll get the reference
- [Canadian] why? Because I'm canadian bro.
- [WonderingSoul] for someone that is part of no ones town or team. [Wonderer] would work too.

I have a bunch of other ideas and Colours for the titles that I have written but I'm at school and and can't do it so I will update it later.

Also if anyone has some title ideas of their own they are welcome to post it on here.
The first one is an e-bonic and the third one is stupid because then everyone would want titles for their nationality.

There are soooo many titles in game already. The more that's added, the less special the custom titles are. (Custom titles that are won during HC birthday donations or by being the top supporter)

Avoir

Obsidian
The first one is an e-bonic and the third one is stupid because then everyone would want titles for their nationality.

There are soooo many titles in game already. The more that's added, the less special the custom titles are. (Custom titles that are won during HC birthday donations or by being the top supporter)
I was told by Kainzo to find titles because he was going to make another bulk, if you have no ideas on titles then do not post in here

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I was told by Kainzo to find titles because he was going to make another bulk, if you have no ideas on titles then do not post in here
You're acting like my post was irrelevant to the topic of this thread :rolleyes:

Since you neglected my post, here's a suggestion:

[Norwegian] Cuz i'm norwegian, durr.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I think they used to have these but I think they should add title for Certin Bounties Collected and Kills
and a title if u master ermmm say every warrior so like;
Warrior - [Knight]
Caster- [ArchMage]
Rogue - [Thief]
Healer - [Priest]
*Note these are just 5 min suggestions of what the title could be, its mainly about the idea
(sorry if this is offtopic because these wont be buyable)

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for being a grammar natzi, now I'll tell you the same thing I said to EtK, if you're not here to post a title then don't talk In my thread please. Thanks, bye.
Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were interested in titles that have no meaning, I'll be less helpful next time.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I think they used to have these but I think they should add title for Certin Bounties Collected and Kills
and a title if u master ermmm say every warrior so like;
Warrior - [Knight]
Caster- [ArchMage]
Rogue - [Thief]
Healer - [Priest]
*Note these are just 5 min suggestions of what the title could be, its mainly about the idea
(sorry if this is offtopic because these wont be buyable)

I may be misunderstanding it, but if you mean granting a title for killing all of the warrior (caster, rogue, healer) classes perhaps it should be something along the lines of:

Warrior - [Sword Breaker]
Caster - [Splintered Staff]
Rogue - [Rusted Blade]
Healer - [Hemorrhagic]

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I may be misunderstanding it, but if you mean granting a title for killing all of the warrior (caster, rogue, healer) classes perhaps it should be something along the lines of:

Warrior - [Sword Breaker]
Caster - [Splintered Staff]
Rogue - [Rusted Blade]
Healer - [Hemorrhagic]
Those would be sick but no I mean mastering all classes in that tree

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
grammar natzi

Must....
resist....
urgessssss.....

custom titles that are won during HC birthday
So what's this about custom titles for birthday donations?

I have some ideas too:

[Rebel] - Replaces the veteran title for members who are ineligible for it due to bans
[GG] - Tourney title?
[NoLife] - Master all of the classes in a given tree
[Grinder] - Master every class in the game
[Grinder](different color) - Master a second tier class in less than 3 days

Why not have a server wide stat tracking system that grants titles every 3 months or so to players with the highest stat in a given category?

[Protector] - Player with most heals
Lul, just realized typing this how aboose it would be, disregard that.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Must....
resist....
urgessssss.....

I have some ideas too:

[Rebel] - Replaces the veteran title for members who are ineligible due for it due to bans
[GG] - Tourney title?
[NoLife] - Master all of the classes in a given tree
[Grinder] - Master every class in the game
[Grinder](different color) - Master a second tier class in less than 3 days

Why not have a server wide stat tracking system that grants titles every 3 months or so to players with the highest stat in a given category?

[Protector] - Player with most heals
Lul, just realized typing this how aboose it would be, disregard that.
but I would rather your Rebel title than Veteran, I don't like Veteran's colors and I don't wanna get banned :(

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
but I would rather your Rebel title than Veteran, I don't like Veteran's colors and I don't wanna get banned :(
lol, they're never gonna do it anyways, that would be rewarding players for misbehaving. The only way it might ever happen was if it was a really terrible title.
Why not have the people that have been on the server for one year ban-free get a new title, like [RoleModel] and give all players, no matter ban history [Veteran]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The person who spends the most during the HC birthday week gets to choose their own prefix. In 2012, Weynard won but gave the custom title to the second place MatTripp since he already had a custom title.

The ones I know about are [Holy] - Draconis, [Lunatic] - Weynard, [Huntress] - MeganPerk.

I think the top supporter of HC also gets a custom title and that's why Megan and Draconis has theirs.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
lol, they're never gonna do it anyways, that would be rewarding players for misbehaving. The only way it might ever happen was if it was a really terrible title.
Why not have the people that have been on the server for one year ban-free get a new title, like [RoleModel] and give all players, no matter ban history [Veteran]
I like this :D ( on April 1st I get my Vet title ban free too) mostly because I don't like veteran's colors lol