• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThunderBluff Evil

Orilex

Dirt
IGN:Orilex
Location | Time zone: Georgia | EST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.51555/#post-405723
How long have you been on HC: Just a day now
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I do have teamspeak (but) I rarely use it. If I need to get on I will gladly do so
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ^
Why do you want to join: I just joined the server and I'm looking for a place to start off
What can you give to us, as a community: Im a pretty outgoing person, once I warm up to everyone Im pretty sure i can bring a few smiles to the table. Also I dont know if this is a rp town but I love to rp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Other then that town comes first over personal needs, which im guessing the characters personal needs and not my actual needs no they all sound fair
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: (dont know what you mean by rated) Yes i have hit "Watch Thread"
Tell us about yourself: Ive been an avid gamer for over half my life. Spending my life on the computer with my friends is mainly the life for me. I did participate in sports when i was younger but that didnt really seem right for me. Again, Im very outgoing. Pretty easy to get along with unless someone messes with me or my friends
Referrals: None
Did you read all the rules: no i did not

IGN: ForbiddenDrkSoul
Age: 16 (in my white list application it says the same because that was my older sister who used to use my account)
Location | Time zone: Chile, CLT UTC-4 time zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__25700
How long have you been on HC: at least one year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have teamspeak or a mic, but I seem to be able to download it if need be.
What towns have you been in: Only one for a short time
Why did you leave them (if applicable): they only invited me to kill me and steal my stuff.
Why do you want to join: To be safe and have a home.
What can you give to us, as a community: pay the rent, help out with town as much as I can, and since i'm a miner I can help out with ores or ingots too
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a person that plays minecraft quite a lot, I log in to herocraft daily most of the time, I have some hobbies that I enjoy, I go to high school and I like survival servers.
Referrals: Al3xeo
Did you read all the rules: No I did not.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Joshbee

Legacy Supporter 4
Mayor: Al3xeo

Managers:
Perkec323
Purpledrankdawg
Faustac
Broz123

Citizens:
Blazex13
Jbro4335
Orilex
ForbiddenDrkSoul
TybaltAmbrose
iPro_Calum
Madness3200
Mitchell159
Rules:
1. Be smart about your decisions. No breaking any rule enforced by server or town.
2. The town comes first, your main focus should be on the town before personal needs.
3. No stealing within town.
4. No degrading other town members for self amusement, you will be punished.
5. Upon being accepted you will be put under a one week Recruit (trial) period where if you get through you will be fully inducted as a member.
6. DO NOT let anyone inside our base that is not part of ThunderBluff.
7. DO NOT attack allys.
8. No griefing or killing of other town members.
9. Put "no i did not" when asked if you read all the rules in the application.
10. Don't be lazy and actually contribute.
11. Have a good time.
12. Must have teamspeak.
13. Must have a mic.
14. Must be at least 14 years old of age*
15. Must obey anyone higher rank than you.
16.We dont give items back if you leave by betreying

Application
Form

IGN: joshbee
Location | Time zone: Missouri Central
Link to your whitelist application: It was over two years ago...no idea
How long have you been on HC: Over two years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: Oblivion, several resets ago
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Server reset an left game for awhile
Why do you want to join: Dude...it's Thunderbluff
What can you give to us, as a community: I am good at building, raiding, PvP, PvE
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Possibly but not likely
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yep
Tell us about yourself: I am a mature player looking for mature players to hang with
Referrals:
Did you read all the rules: No I did not

@Danda @Angyles Can you move it to townships

CraftAnbu

Gold
IGN: CraftAnbu
Age: 14 (i didnt put my actual b day on the whitelist for security.)
Location | Time zone: Vancouver
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/craftanbu-whitelist.51580/
How long have you been on HC: days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have everything needed for it, ill download if must.
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: To be protected and help out a good community
What can you give to us, as a community: I do pay rent, i am also a great pvper which could result me in being a town guard. I am also a dedicated builder and miner.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft quite a bit after i found out about herocraft, its great and i hope i can be in a town my friend is also in. I also love rpg games
Referrals: none
Did you read all the rules: No I did not.