• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThunderBluff Evil

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
5f2MjLA.png

Hey, we need a updated list of citizens because people are trying to get information through the chat and I don't know if they are really citizens.

That and the wall needs completing. Those hills around the town make it too easy to get in.

I made a bunch of stone for the walls, but we need to get together to demolish those hills.

francy9900

Iron
IGN: francy9900
Location | Time zone: italy | europe
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37540
How long have you been on HC: 2 weeks (?)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have ts and i have a mic too but im italian and i prefer write couse im noot good ear the words i prefer text
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
Why do you want to join: couse i want more people with stay in and i don't like play alone
What can you give to us, as a community: i'm good fighter and i'm lvl 20 lostsoul i can be a good fighter
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: nope but i will do it now :)
Tell us about yourself: hello my name is francesco i'm 14 years old and i live in italy i play minecraft since 2011 and i love minecraft u.u
Referrals: none
Did you read all the rules: yep

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: TheNo1Yeti
Location | Time zone: Portland, OR (PST)
Link to your whitelist application: hahahaha
How long have you been on HC: Every last one of the maps
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup
What towns have you been in: Newerth. Was one of the nobility
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They left with the latest map wipe while I was away for RL
Why do you want to join: I need a town to join
What can you give to us, as a community: Pie
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes and No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a programmer. I have my own company that does web & software design and system administration. I am also a HC dev.
Referrals: None
Did you read all the rules: Yup

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I wonder if Al3xeo's just recruiting people who hate Aetherius Dominion automatically into the town regardless of applying

P.S What's with broz123 calling AD members "nabs" and "bots"?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I wonder if Al3xeo's just recruiting people who hate Aetherius Dominion automatically into the town regardless of applying

P.S What's with broz123 calling AD members "nabs" and "bots"?
I don't really understand where this claim is coming from. There is no evidence of such tactics, and even if there was, why does it matter?

Regardless, don't post on other town's threads unless you are applying or were invited into the conversation. It is common courtesy.

They even copied most of the AD application anyway, they are fans of us.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: TheNo1Yeti
Location | Time zone: Portland, OR (PST)
Link to your whitelist application: hahahaha
How long have you been on HC: Every last one of the maps
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup
What towns have you been in: Newerth. Was one of the nobility
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They left with the latest map wipe while I was away for RL
Why do you want to join: I need a town to join
What can you give to us, as a community: Pie
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes and No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a programmer. I have my own company that does web & software design and system administration. I am also a HC dev.
Did you read all the rules: Yup
You should visit Drakenvale, its basically the city of remaining newerth and newerth kingdom guys :p

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: mt51784
Location | Time zone: NYC
Link to your whitelist application: to old to find it
How long have you been on HC: 2-3 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in: Erebos, Ares, Tau and many more
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Titty Sprinkles
Why do you want to join:... again Titty Sprinkles
What can you give to us, as a community: hmmmm more Titty Sprinkles?
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope because I haz titty sprinkles
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself: I like Morgan Freeman he is the man!
Referrals: Alexio
Did you read all the rules: I think so they are in yellow right?

xMJay

Portal
What do you mean no? I'm just asking whether you are still selling your town. Also you said you were in Odyssey. Just as a warning to others don't buy Thunderbluff as it seems that Alexo is trying to scam.

jbro4335

Stone
IGN: jbro4335
Location/ Time Zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jbro4335-whitelist-apllictaion.51529/#post-405374
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: i would like a reliable team that i can support, and hope they return the favor
What can you give to us, as a community: my skills as a fighter and miner, im excellent at pvp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: I am young and full of energy, if there is anything that needs to be done, ill be ready. If there is a battle coming, they would best fear me.
Did you read all the rules: No I did not