• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThunderBluff Evil

Al3xeo

Stone
Mayor: Al3xeo

Managers:
Perkec323
Purpledrankdawg
Faustac
Broz123

Citizens:
Blazex13
Jbro4335
Orilex
ForbiddenDrkSoul
TybaltAmbrose
iPro_Calum
Madness3200
Mitchell159

Rules:
1. Be smart about your decisions. No breaking any rule enforced by server or town.
2. The town comes first, your main focus should be on the town before personal needs.
3. No stealing within town.
4. No degrading other town members for self amusement, you will be punished.
5. Upon being accepted you will be put under a one week Recruit (trial) period where if you get through you will be fully inducted as a member.
6. DO NOT let anyone inside our base that is not part of ThunderBluff.
7. DO NOT attack allys.
8. No griefing or killing of other town members.
9. Put "no i did not" when asked if you read all the rules in the application.
10. Don't be lazy and actually contribute.
11. Have a good time.
12. Must have teamspeak.
13. Must have a mic.
14. Must be at least 14 years old of age*
15. Must obey anyone higher rank than you.
16.We dont give items back if you leave by betreying

Application
Form

IGN:
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
What can you give to us, as a community:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Did you read all the rules:

@Danda @Angyles Can you move it to townships

Last edited:

broz123

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:broz123
Location | Time zone: GMT+1,Croatia
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/broz123-app.45054/
How long have you been on HC: About 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have
What towns have you been in: Papadopatropolis,Drakenvale
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I was bored
Why do you want to join: beacuse i am good builder and pvp*er
What can you give to us, as a community: Help
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Yes i do
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: I am sexy
Referrals:Al3xeo
Did you read all the rules: No i did not

Last edited:
IGN: Mr_trollington3
Location | Time zone: US Central Time
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use it often, I have a mic.
What towns have you been in: None yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: Because running around alone trying to kill stuff is impractical and I'm a beginner here anyway :p
What can you give to us, as a community: Participation, loyalty and construction labor.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Of course not!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes I have.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy chess and League of Legends, pretty cool that there's other League players on here.
Referrals: Al3xeo
Did you read all the rules: no i did not

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
How do you guys have a pvp town that wont fight me?

broz just said hes better then me coords plz?

Last edited:

DarkKenn22

Gold
IGN:HCD10
Location | Time zone: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50944/
How long have you been on HC: About 2 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have
What towns have you been in: nope lived with my Guild befor hand
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Needed a place to call home
Why do you want to join: I am a good crafter, fighter, and builder
What can you give to us, as a community: Help with mining, building, hunting, crafting
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Yes i do
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: Im just a gamer looking for a place to help grow
Referrals:Madness3200
Did you read all the rules: Yes i have

Last edited:
IGN:madness3200
Location | Time zone:Romania GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.50872/#post-400851
How long have you been on HC:For almost a year,but I've played on It for about 1-2 months.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes I can,and I do have a mic.
What towns have you been in:None. I was only living with a couple of my friends in an underground base/house but we got robbed or the map got changed...
Why did you leave them (if applicable):The other 3 guys didn't speak to us anymore,I'm only with a friend of mine now,which lived with us.
Why do you want to join:I want to contribute in a community and stop being robbed/harassed.
What can you give to us, as a community:Farming skills,PVP skills and sometimes jokes.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No,they won't.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes,I did.
Tell us about yourself:I'm a kid from Romania which Is quite matture,I tend to enjoy farming or mining with friends. I hate playing MC on survival without anyone else.
Referrals:Al3xo
Did you read all the rules:No I did not.

coolzx11

Stone
Location | Time zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50979/#post-401395
How long have you been on HC: 4th day
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have it but I don't like using it I like Skype much more
What towns have you been in: none
Why do you want to join: I want to join a town with people even if its weak so I can maybe become strong enough to protect them
What can you give to us, as a community: im an ok tactician and I hope to become strong
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy being around others and having them help and helping them even if I don't need to.
Referrals: None

Last edited:
IGN: TybaltAmbrose
Location | Time zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50979/#post-401395
How long have you been on HC: A week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it but Im sure I can get it.
What towns have you been in: none
Why do you want to join: I want to cooperate with a friendly group of players to make a really cool town.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a very good builder. If I have the stuff I can make a beautiful town.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: I used to be a faction leader on a server that shut down. I had 30+ members and enjoyed building a huge city. I am old, mature, and I like to build more than anything. PVP is a close second.
Referrals: None