• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug 'This towns charter has been removed' bug?

Osmodian

Legacy Supporter 9
For the past couple days, our townmembers keep getting a warning message that our charter has been removed...however, to my knowledge it's still active and working just fine. The township 'rent' fee doesn't seem to be getting taken out of the town bank though, is there a problem with it not working properly on Santuary? I don't remember the exact date, but I believe we created the town roughly 2-3 weeks ago, if that helps.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For the past couple days, our townmembers keep getting a warning message that our charter has been removed...however, to my knowledge it's still active and working just fine. The township 'rent' fee doesn't seem to be getting taken out of the town bank though, is there a problem with it not working properly on Santuary? I don't remember the exact date, but I believe we created the town roughly 2-3 weeks ago, if that helps.
@Coders - any ideas? probably can either remove this msg or track down whats triggering it.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
To clarify, are you talking about Delve, which has already been created and claimed on Sanctuary? Or about a different town?

@Leeness are you also talking about a town that was created and claimed, or do you mean a town that was only at the charter stage when your townspeople saw the message?

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
I am in no town, and still recieve the same message. It has occurred multiple times now.
Lol
To clarify, are you talking about Delve, which has already been created and claimed on Sanctuary? Or about a different town?

@Leeness are you also talking about a town that was created and claimed, or do you mean a town that was only at the charter stage when your townspeople saw the message?
Well I had been a part of NaCl or whatever it's called for a while.. and then this message struck.

But going by what Claw said, it probably doesn't even matter if I were in a town or not, now lol.

Osmodian

Legacy Supporter 9
Yes, referring to Delve, of which I'm the mayor =]

Slightly off-topic, but isn't the fee for town maintenance supposed to automatically come out of the town banks funds? Hope the plugin isn't getting fubar'd again on us...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Slightly off-topic, but isn't the fee for town maintenance supposed to automatically come out of the town banks funds? Hope the plugin isn't getting fubar'd again on us...
Town tax hasn't been deducted since before the end of the last map.

If it gets reintroduced the community needs to be given a good amount of warning because many are assuming business as usual atm (ie no tax).

Osmodian

Legacy Supporter 9
Personally, I think the tax expectations are a bit high...so no complaints, lol. But yes, I agree. If you guys do decide to reintroduce it, please give us at least a week or two forewarning so we can get our stuff together :D