• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheUberNerd Balance Application

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TheUberNerd / 15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Mainly Tester.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on Herocraft for almost 2 years now. (Since Bastion).
4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favourite class would probably be Ranger since I love the unique play style, and potential it has when PVPing. But I generally like melee classes (Ranger is my exception).
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm in EST timezone, and I'm usually on 5+ hours everyday, so I'm very active.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've played every class on Herocraft and I'm a very active member in the PVP community. I also have a good sense of the roles of each class, their skills, what can be improved and what can be nerfed for each class.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: No, but I've been staff (ie. Guide, Mod) on other servers in the past.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, I do, and that's mostly what I'm here to do.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes I can!
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: N/A