• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thepoopwins Ban Appeal 2:

IGN: Thepoopwins
Banned by: N/A (Maybe Jonsoon again? XD)
Time of ban: 4/28/15 2:10 AM
Reason for ban: use of illegal mob grinder
Your story: After being unbanned today, I decided to make my own little dungeon because the server-made dungeons felt a little more empty than I wanted. The design of the dungeon was to spawn zombies and carry them out of the room to a different room where the combat would be had. They would be put on hold until the block holding them back was broken. So, when the block was destroyed, it allowed a zombie apocalypse to occur in our room. I made sure to design my dungeon to uphold the following rules:
  • You may not create a building designed to block mob attacks.
  • Use of half slabs and trap doors in buildings to create a small opening is not permitted.
  • This includes designs created to attack the feet of mobs.
  • Creating traps with the purpose of lowering mobs health, so that the player can kill the mob easier.
  • Mobs must be given the opportunity to hit you, the exception is to protect yourself long enough to heal or using projectiles outside of Mob aggression range.
Honestly, the combat room was full of so many zombies that me and my friends could barely hold them off (some died lol). It felt like CoD Zombies and it was fun. I don't see how this was breaking any rules and I would like to have an admin to inspect this room please. Thanks!

Coords to the "dungeon" : (-2110,12,2030)
My friends with me that also got banned: Hyashisan, Buttclencher, Mezoriss

@TimForReal
@Jonsoon
@Kainzo

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Thepoopwins
Banned by: N/A (Maybe Jonsoon again? XD)
Time of ban: 4/28/15 2:10 AM
Reason for ban: use of illegal mob grinder
Your story: After being unbanned today, I decided to make my own little dungeon because the server-made dungeons felt a little more empty than I wanted. The design of the dungeon was to spawn zombies and carry them out of the room to a different room where the combat would be had. They would be put on hold until the block holding them back was broken. So, when the block was destroyed, it allowed a zombie apocalypse to occur in our room. I made sure to design my dungeon to uphold the following rules:
  • You may not create a building designed to block mob attacks.
  • Use of half slabs and trap doors in buildings to create a small opening is not permitted.
  • This includes designs created to attack the feet of mobs.
  • Creating traps with the purpose of lowering mobs health, so that the player can kill the mob easier.
  • Mobs must be given the opportunity to hit you, the exception is to protect yourself long enough to heal or using projectiles outside of Mob aggression range.
Honestly, the combat room was full of so many zombies that me and my friends could barely hold them off (some died lol). It felt like CoD Zombies and it was fun. I don't see how this was breaking any rules and I would like to have an admin to inspect this room please. Thanks!

Coords to the "dungeon" : (-2110,12,2030)
My friends with me that also got banned: Hyashisan, Buttclencher, Mezoriss

@TimForReal
@Jonsoon
@Kainzo
If you are going to quote us rules, please don't leave out parts:
Creating buildings specifically designed to farm levels and exp from mobs.
Have never allowed the use of unnatural dark rooms, or player edited dungeons. This is to promote fair play and have players partake in our features of the server.

And if you want to be technical and quote rules, the zombies took damage on the drop.

To quote my last reply:
While I knew that you had not built the structure, you were still using it after being given some grossly incorrect information. This is the reason why the ban is not permanent and short. I am happy to remove it now, actually.

Please in the future always refer to hc.to/rules, or here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/any-unwritten-rules-youre-not-sure-about-just-ask.574/

If you are still unsure, just don't do it.
You did nothing I asked you to do.

I do not have an intention of removing this ban at this time. If your friends would like to appeal, please have them create their own thread.

Last edited:
I really did try to follow the rules. I did a bit of research on the rules and tried to follow them the best I could. I didn't notice that they took fall damage because my agility negated it, but I still think the damage was negligible since it was only a 4-block drop.

I know the main issue with this is that the room can't be supervised at all times. So, I'll admit that the room was illegal since it wasn't server made. If possible, can we get a suspension instead of a permanent ban and the room destroyed?

Thanks for taking the time to deal with me and my dumb ideas lol

@Jonsoon
So are we banned permanently...? I'm really sad we can't play on this server anymore. We can find any good rpg servers that can top this one. My friend is also mad at me for basically making him waste 27 dollars since he only played for like 3 days :c