• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheEpicShad0w's ban appeal

IGN: TheEpicShad0w
Banned by: @Alator and later on probably by @Irishman81 or @TimForReal
Time of ban: A long time ago
Reason for ban: Alator thought I had radar -_-
Your story: Irishman was teleporting everywhere and I was in a skype call with my friends and we kept searching for him and once someone found him they told me where to go (sometimes I found him by myself since it's not like he was moving across the map). Anyways this is like my 5th or 6th ban appeal, and this is starting to become ridiculous. I sometimes get the urge to play, but I can't because of my stupid ban. I never did anything wrong yet my ban occurred even with a huge lack of evidence. But wait there's more...even after all this time I'm not even given a second chance. I am seriously unsatisfied with some of the staff on this server and i just want to be unbanned. So many people get second chances yet I wonder why I don't, especially when I don't even have radar hacks (or any hacks for that matter). It would be simpler if I just used another account to play, but that's against the rules and I don't want to log out and log back in just to play on one server. Can I just be cut some slack already...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: TheEpicShad0w
Banned by: @Alator and later on probably by @Irishman81 or @TimForReal
Time of ban: A long time ago
Reason for ban: Alator thought I had radar -_-
Your story: Irishman was teleporting everywhere and I was in a skype call with my friends and we kept searching for him and once someone found him they told me where to go (sometimes I found him by myself since it's not like he was moving across the map). Anyways this is like my 5th or 6th ban appeal, and this is starting to become ridiculous. I sometimes get the urge to play, but I can't because of my stupid ban. I never did anything wrong yet my ban occurred even with a huge lack of evidence. But wait there's more...even after all this time I'm not even given a second chance. I am seriously unsatisfied with some of the staff on this server and i just want to be unbanned. So many people get second chances yet I wonder why I don't, especially when I don't even have radar hacks (or any hacks for that matter). It would be simpler if I just used another account to play, but that's against the rules and I don't want to log out and log back in just to play on one server. Can I just be cut some slack already...

Willing to give you another shot, don't let me down. Unbanned.