• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The_Huntchez's Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: The_Huntchez

Banned by: @whiteninja1970

Time of ban: Unknown, today

Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods

Your story: For the past few days I have been leveling and playing the account on my own, but as of yesterday I got my sibling curious about the game and allowed him to try it with my account. He was fine playing it yesterday, but yesterday night (3AM at this moment, so a few hours ago) he asked if he could play again, and I said yes. I been asleep, but ve tI guess at some point he switched from my vanilla client to one of the illegal ones (Yes, I have them, didn't use them though), and decided to bot level while he watched movies in Netflix with the game in the background. While I am unaware WHEN I was banned between 9PM and now, I just recently woke up and went to check on his progress, when I saw that I have been banned. My fault for account sharing, right? :eek:

I guess I deserve this ban for having account shared, and even having such a client in the first place, but even if this gets denied, can I at least know how long the ban is? I haven't had this much fun in a server in forever.

Last edited:

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Seeing as you admit to using an illegal client/mod, you will remain banned for a week. Incase I forget, reply to this thread a week from now (March 8, 2015) so I can unban you. I hope from this ban you learn your lesson. Please go to hc.to/rules to review over the rules so you do not break them again in the future.

Seeing as you admit to using an illegal client/mod, you will remain banned for a week. Incase I forget, reply to this thread a week from now (March 8, 2015) so I can unban you. I hope from this ban you learn your lesson. Please go to hc.to/rules to review over the rules so you do not break them again in the future.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot wait until next Sunday!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Forgive my double-posting, but I read the rules, and if I'm understanding what I'm reading, isn't my first ban suppose to be 1-3 days? @whiteninja1970

The Enforcement portion listed at Hc.to/Rules is merely a general guideline for us to follow and the severity of one's actions often requires a different punishment. Typically, someone in your case is permanently banned. Whiteninja refered this case to me and I approved a tempban, I suggest you take what was given and ride out the ban.

The Enforcement portion listed at Hc.to/Rules is merely a general guideline for us to follow and the severity of one's actions often requires a different punishment. Typically, someone in your case is permanently banned. Whiteninja refered this case to me and I approved a tempban, I suggest you take what was given and ride out the ban.

Ouch... Well, alright..

Status
Not open for further replies.