• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT The Undying Invasion V2 (05/15 to 05/18)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ahhh MORE Zombies!
Minecraft just got a little scarier for Herocraft! The undying zombie invasion event has begun at 11AM CST on 05/15/15!

What to expect:
ZOMBIES! Everything you do (that grants exp) has a chance to summon a zombie or a GIANT zombie at your location on any world! THREE DAYS OF ETERNAL NIGHT!

What makes this event great?
There's a new line of EPIC weapons that will only drop during this event! They are 25% or so better than the current dropping items with new lore and names, so be sure to collect them!

What else comes with this event?
50% more off +EXP BOOSTS! http://hc.to/exp

slider.png

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm wondering why it was removed, was it for lag purposes? If so since some of the damage indicators are gone I'm almost positive it will be a lot less laggy.

As lightning said, fighting like 100 zombies at a time is what makes this event fun, but that only happens at a farm.

Ruger392

Obsidian
I think it was the damage indicators causing the lag and even so it wasnt that bad latency

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo confirmed it was lag from the large amounts of entities, but I'm sure that's fixable.

Also, without crops spawning zombies, the odds of getting a rare must be insane now due to the lack of special zombies.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
how about increase the drop rate because they no longer spawn from crops? :D