• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Elder Scrolls: Online

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This is the original Aldmeri Dominion, the Ebonheart Pact, and the Daggerfall Covenant all fighting for control of Cyrodiil, as far as I understood it. It sounds pretty cool. Who else plans to be part of the Aldmeri Dominion?
I'm a Breton Spell Thief/Assassin (I prefer to not level armor to give myself a challenge too lol)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
SO its either Daggerfall or Aldmeri for me, even though I hate the Aldmeri Dominion :( If I can be a spell thief/assassin Breton though I'm going Daggerfall.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So far from what I've seen of the AI of the mobs it's going to be amazing if they pull it off right.

iRay

Dirt
Elder Scrolls would be amazing played with others. Whether they should of made a co-op or an MMO, we'll have to wait and see.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
From what they've spoken about this it looks like it has a lot of potential but it's whether or not they can pull it off. I mean after all the Hype from Star Wars: The Old Republic being "revolutionary" it really didn't amount to much other than being an amazing single player experience :p

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
From what they've spoken about this it looks like it has a lot of potential but it's whether or not they can pull it off. I mean after all the Hype from Star Wars: The Old Republic being "revolutionary" it really didn't amount to much other than being an amazing single player experience :p
that endgame.

iRay

Dirt
Probably a little of both, where you party up with people and fight others.

Co-op version would be very different to an MMO version. Whilst both consist of players gaming together, the co-op would focus more on story whilst the MMO version would focus more on questing.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Co-op version would be very different to an MMO version. Whilst both consist of players gaming together, the co-op would focus more on story whilst the MMO version would focus more on questing.
Couldn't it be both? Have them play a storyline and do quests at the same time?

looking forward to this. exploring the elder scrolls dungeons with friends. seeing what other peoples strategies are. fantastic idea.