• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT The 4th Birthday Bash! (Oct 1st to Nov 1st = Herocraft Appreciation)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Herocraft Appreciation Month!
On Oct. 1st 2010, Herocraft started as a small 5 person server. We have now amassed into a server that has had over 100K players joining! So for the entire month, whoever supports via the STORE (or donation) will receive special prizes! @Heralds | @Admins | @Guides | @Moderators

Changes to note:
- Passive exp has been increased by 50% and stacks with purchased boosts until Oct 31st.
- Supporter perks are now available on the store at this category. (Note: these won't support past donations yet)
- Season 2 of Clans starts on Oct 4th (Friday) at 6PM CST and all previous PVP information will be reset.
- Mastering lostsoul allows for a free selection of your combat class.
- Various sales will occur this month on the store, including titles, boosts, cratekeys and more! Check the store each day!
- Township War Stress test is having signups, you can read more here.
- Weekly long events will be running, this will include Invasions, Scavenger Hunts, Collectible Items and more!
- Paid subscribers now get a free golden crate key every month, subscribe here.
- The 4th year title is now being awarded for those who have been on Herocraft for 4 years without bans [Ancient]

Top Supporter
The #1 supporter this month will be able to hand choose their title (prefix) and anyone who supports us over $150 this month will be given 10 golden crate keys!

Fret not, if you just want to support us, you will get a special, limited title as well, below are the titles even if you don't get top supporter this month!

Unique Limited Suffix Titles: (If you purchase over the amount, you get previous)
  • $20+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday1) - ⚘ (Flower)
  • $40+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday2) - ⚑ (Flag)
  • $60+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday3) - ➹ (Arrow)
  • $80+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday4) - ❤ (Heart)
  • $100+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday5) - ⚓ (Anchor)
  • $150+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday6) - ♫ (Music Note)
  • $200+ will receive = suffix title (hcbday7) - ✞ (Large Cross)
Key for the above =
keBCX0s.png

*: These will be given out when time permits. If you dont get it in a few days, open a PE, please.

Custom Item Creation: (Supporting over $100!)
You'll provide the below*, we'll take care of balancing and drop rates**!

• Item Name:
  • Item Type:
  • Item Lore:
*: Nothing racist/me--me-ish/nostaff title/no curse word titles or otherwise violates our rules.
**: This will be added to the loot table, it will NOT be handed out, you will need to fight or craft to get it.

How to Participate:
You can find the store here and log into the Minecraft server to find events with play.hc.to

slider.png

Top SupporterS:

Jreems
Jasquan
Cardboardking
Pearl2492
InsanityCola

Last edited:

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Item Name: DREEM CRUSHER
  • Item Type: Diamond hoe
  • Item Lore: Wielded together by intense spooning

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
I think I deserve a reward for getting the highest KD on the server ever with a whopping 96 KDR

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Might donate $100 later today. Maybe. I'm not completely sure yet, and I'm not particularly interested in making an item either.. we'll see

EDIT: Screw it, I'm doing it. Donating $100 t7 -> t9
Seeing as it doesn't support past purchases yet, I'm buying it via. the "Donate what you want" under "Services". wuv ya @Kainzo

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Might donate $100 later today. Maybe. I'm not completely sure yet, and I'm not particularly interested in making an item either.. we'll see

EDIT: Screw it, I'm doing it. Donating $100 t7 -> t9
Seeing as it doesn't support past purchases yet, I'm buying it via. the "Donate what you want" under "Services". wuv ya @Kainzo
Updated you on the server and your new suffix titles are waiting!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Item Name: Farmer's Feather
  • Item Type: Feather w/ Looting III, Sharp. II
  • Item Lore: Breeding and slaughtering animals quickly taught the ancient farmers how to maximize their produce, and their wisdom was forged into an unbreakable feather.
Just felt sad for all the poor poor farmers who need to get themselves wooden weaponry with Looting on it just to get some farm going, and even then, they might break their swords. I don't know what amount of sharpness seemed fair, I didn't want it to be a slapfest to kill animals, but also didn't want to make it a proper weapon (hence the feather). I just want a non-weapon thing for farmers to use that has looting basically.

EDIT:
Is this a fine enough item? like i dunno

Last edited: