• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~~~~that application~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imabrick

I have played on other good servers but this one stands out, many of my irl friends play this and it would be fun to experience the full content of the game with them, hopefully in the future i would be able to take part in community events. I am a very active player as i only have to go college 3 days a week so i will probably be playing a lot.

ty~~imabrick

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: imabrick
  2. Location & Age: medway,kent age 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): iZiiF
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCi8}
I have played on other good servers but this one stands out, many of my irl friends play this and it would be fun to experience the full content of the game with them, hopefully in the future i would be able to take part in community events. I am a very active player as i only have to go college 3 days a week so i will probably be playing a lot.

ty~~imabrick

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Problem I have is your IP matches a banned member, and several other accounts that have been causing trouble. Sorry but I am going to deny this.

I also consulted with one of the Admins, Danda, and he agrees with my denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.