• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Technic VoxelMap

IeatMelons

Iron
I was wondering if there was any way to retrieve all my voxelmap data after updating the technic launcher? I walked a decent amount and discovered almost all of the southern continent and didn't know updating the modpack on technic would more or less erase all the area I found. I still have my waypoints of course but the discovered area is just all black now instead of showing. Didn't know if anybody else has a solution to this problem

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I was wondering if there was any way to retrieve all my voxelmap data after updating the technic launcher? I walked a decent amount and discovered almost all of the southern continent and didn't know updating the modpack on technic would more or less erase all the area I found. I still have my waypoints of course but the discovered area is just all black now instead of showing. Didn't know if anybody else has a solution to this problem
I'm guessing this is all saved locally and can be cleared from the cache when it reaches a certain amount.

IeatMelons

Iron
Hmm I'll try looking into the Voxelmap folder and see if I can't find anything specifc, May just save the whole folder before updating next time actually and then just bring it into the updated .technic folder. Well anyways, thanks for the help.

IeatMelons

Iron
Ya it got me when I started it lol next time though I'm probably not going to update it until I copy my data files from the voxelmap mod folder. Hopefully that'll work