• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Team Speak

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So I want to get through as many classes as we can, and I think we could accomplish more if we all just took an hour or two to just sit down and talk about the classes. I'm suggesting sometime this weekend or next week, and hopefully @Kainzo will also be able to join.

So when is everyone free, I think talking on teamspeak would help a lot more than just using the forums.
@Balance Team

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Malik and I are in there now if anyone else wants to drop in.

Y

ytiggidmas

i'm usually available whenever. Figure out a time, and I'll likely be there

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
What times on Saturday work for people? I think we really need to talk, because imo at this pace not much is getting accomplished
@Balance Team @Kainzo

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Times like 3pm is around 4am for me soo..

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok so I'm free most of Saturday, so I plan to be on teamspeak most of the day, although I have to take a break for the adventure meeting. If you guys can get on then please get on, we need to start deciding on stuff

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
From school, work, and homework I am barely finding time to spend on my computer so I probably wont be able to make it.

And I probably can't be there Saturday because my family is throwing a large party