• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tangible Soul Calculator by Dan (oh874)

oh874

Wood
Hey guys! I was thinking it would be nice to have a tool to quickly calculate the total of all of our tangible souls easily. So, I came up with this!
This is a basic tool that calculates the total value of all your tangible souls instantly.
Please leave recommendations and comments on this thread so I can further improve this!

Screenshot:
screenshot_zps269616fe.png

EDIT: I will be merging the Build Calculator and the Tangible Soul calculator into one executable for ease of use, download and management as soon as I have the current project with the build calc complete.

Build Calculator here.

Download here

Last edited:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Could you make it into a .jar for a Linux user like me to use it?

Installing a Windows .exe runner for Linux is a big pain in the ass, meaning WINE is a pain in the ass to install manually

oh874

Wood
Could you make it into a .jar for a Linux user like me to use it?

Installing a Windows .exe runner for Linux is a big pain in the ass, meaning WINE is a pain in the ass to install manually

I'll look into it- I'm not exactly sure since I'm actually new to VB, but I will surely try my best.

Navix_Song

Gold
Isn't there like 5% tax on all chest shops transactions , so you won't get exactly 128 souls for 128 tiny soul shards but something like 121.6 souls.
(Well somewhere around there, if I punched in the correct numbers in the calculator:p).

oh874

Wood
Isn't there like 5% tax on all chest shops transactions , so you won't get exactly 128 souls for 128 tiny soul shards but something like 121.6 souls.
(Well somewhere around there, if I punched in the correct numbers in the calculator:p).

Ah, I wasn't aware of this. I'll look into it and be sure to apply this tax to the total calculation. Thanks for the notification.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I have never experianced this. I assume its like town tax or something XD

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Err, I am getting 5% less than what I caluclated on my calculator. Perfect example: I went in to exchange over 500s worth souls to hit me to 1000, but instead of 500, it was around 470-480 that I received instead...

P.S Since exchanging souls is practically a chest-shop transaction, the 5% tax DO apply...

hmm I think a lot of us never expirenced a tax was becasue we've been trading in smaller tier of soul shards so they tax might have not applied. maybe bigger tiers like the soul fragments taxes apply?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
No, they apply in ALL chest shop transactions, except for /money pay's, in smaller amount exchanges the 5% tax is less noticeable.