• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SurvivalManZ's Guide Application

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: SurvivalManZ
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, U.S. Standard Eastern Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Three months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I feel that the Herocraft Communtity is the best I have found in all my endeavors of finding a good server in Minecraft. I want to help those who do not understand some aspects of Herocraft. If I see that someone is asking a question, and there is no guide currently online, I will answer and be as helpful as possible. During my time in Herocraft, I was embarrassed because I didn't know anything about the server. The guides showed me the way. I want to pass it on. I want to help other new players on their way to getting a class, joining a town, making new friends, and becoming a true member of the Herocraft Community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would really want this position. I want to help those who do not know the way.
Thank you for your consideration. I eagerly await your decision.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: SurvivalManZ
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, U.S. Standard Eastern Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Three months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I feel that the Herocraft Communtity is the best I have found in all my endeavors of finding a good server in Minecraft. I want to help those who do not understand some aspects of Herocraft. If I see that someone is asking a question, and there is no guide currently online, I will answer and be as helpful as possible. During my time in Herocraft, I was embarrassed because I didn't know anything about the server. The guides showed me the way. I want to pass it on. I want to help other new players on their way to getting a class, joining a town, making new friends, and becoming a true member of the Herocraft Community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would really want this position. I want to help those who do not know the way.
Thank you for your consideration. I eagerly await your decision.

I will be looking at the current Guide situation closely for the next few days and assess our needs from there, I will be looking to promote new Guides as required. While you are slightly new, I like the fact that you are willing to pay it forward. I am not too familiar with you and haven't seen you around a whole lot when I am, so in the mean time try to have more of a presence in tour chat.

Thanks for applying!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I will be looking at the current Guide situation closely for the next few days and assess our needs from there, I will be looking to promote new Guides as required. While you are slightly new, I like the fact that you are willing to pay it forward. I am not too familiar with you and haven't seen you around a whole lot when I am, so in the mean time try to have more of a presence in tour chat.

Thanks for applying!

Thank you for your consideration. I will be online as soon and as often as possible, so get ready to see a heck of a lot more of me.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@SurvivalManZ

You may have noticed that some guides were promoted today. This does NOT mean that your application has been denied, rather at this current time our needs in game are limited. The following criteria plays a key element in the promotion process: Staff feedback, time zone, activity, presence in chat, behavior, and server standing.

I will continue to monitor our needs and if a position ever arises you are still being considered.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@SurvivalManZ

You may have noticed that some guides were promoted today. This does NOT mean that your application has been denied, rather at this current time our needs in game are limited. The following criteria plays a key element in the promotion process: Staff feedback, time zone, activity, presence in chat, behavior, and server standing.

I will continue to monitor our needs and if a position ever arises you are still being considered.

Thank you. I will continue being as active as I can be!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@hilltim1

I have done my best to help all the questioning players in Tour and now, HelpMe chat. I was wondering if you had any other Guide positions open. Thank you.

Best Regards,
SurvivalManZ, the Wandering Ranger

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Bump…?

Are any of the Guide positions open? I have tried to help anyone who has asked a question, so I have decided to bump this.