• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Supporter Regions Not Registering

Kodyyodk

Legacy Supporter 3
I am T3 donor in game but am unable to make a region up to 14 x 14 x 14. I have every other perk of being T3 aside from the residence changes.
@Admins

Last edited:

Kodyyodk

Legacy Supporter 3
what exact process are you using to do this?
I am using /res remove to get rid of my old residence, then I am using a wooden axe to mark the new region (Using the 2 corners shown here http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Residences). Then when I type /res create [name of my residence] It says something along the lines of "You arent allowed to have a residence that size".
@Kainzo

Last edited:

Kodyyodk

Legacy Supporter 3
I was told that I couldnt use the /res select expand command and that I had to remove my residence in order to remake it with a larger size. (By Angyles, in my petition that I made about the issue *Ticket number 5475*)
After looking at how residences work I clearly understand now why I wouldnt be able to expand my residence like this. I feel like a fool for even mentioning it haha. It expands the selection and not the residence itself.
@Kainzo

Last edited:

Kodyyodk

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm online right now and will be interspersed throughout most of the day, can we talk about this in-game? I would love to get this worked out.
@Kainzo

Last edited:

Kodyyodk

Legacy Supporter 3
For anyone checking this thread at a later date, the admins were unable to help. The largest residence I was able to attain as a t3 donor was 12 x 12 x 12. I have yet to figure out if its a bug or if the wiki is incorrect.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For anyone checking this thread at a later date, the admins were unable to help. The largest residence I was able to attain as a t3 donor was 12 x 12 x 12. I have yet to figure out if its a bug or if the wiki is incorrect.
You can use /res select [x y z] - please note that the coords must be exact - also you posted in the wrong area :)

Kodyyodk

Legacy Supporter 3
You can use /res select [x y z] - please note that the coords must be exact - also you posted in the wrong area :)
That didnt work for me because I wanted an oddly shaped box. And my apologies for posting in the wrong area. Im pretty new to the forums >.< Where should I have posted this in?
Oh and thank you so much for all your help on this issue, I hope I havent been a bother.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That didnt work for me because I wanted an oddly shaped box. And my apologies for posting in the wrong area. Im pretty new to the forums >.< Where should I have posted this in?
Oh and thank you so much for all your help on this issue, I hope I havent been a bother.
"square/rectangles" are really the only things supported.

a polygonal region isnt.