• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Supporter Launch Promotion!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
slider.png
Greetings Heroes!
As you all know, our complete Network Revamp occurred yesterday evening. We are have been working tirelessly to fix any and all issues, and thank you all for your continued patience while we make necessary changes and hotfixes! If you encounter any bugs, please create a bug report HERE - and it will be addressed as soon as possible.

To mark the occasion...
Every donation made [not store purchase] over $10 will be rewarded with a Golden Crate Key and a Title! This will be handled in tiers and are as follows:

$10 == One (1) Golden Crate Key // Prefix Title: CrateI
$20 == Two (2) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateII
$40 == Four (4) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateIII
$60 == Six (6) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateIV
$80 == Eight (8) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateV
$100 == Ten
(10) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateVI
$150 == Fifteen (15) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateVII
$200 == Twenty (20) Golden Crate Keys // Prefix Title: CrateVIII

Once you have donated, submit a petition in-game using /pe open <message here> and a staff member will deliver your key(s) to you.

Donating to Herocraft helps with upkeep costs of the server! You can find a comprehensive overview of all Supporter Benefits HERE! And you can donate HERE. As always, we appreciate all contribution to the server and will process donations in a timely fashion.

For those who are not up-to-date with Loot Crates, Golden Crate Keys are used to open Locked Crate of Loot. These can contain various things available on the Herocraft Store (hc.to/store) such as pets, titles, microblocks, skulls and even serverwide boosts!

This promotion will be running until June 30th at 11:59pm CST.

Disclaimer: Donating will not give you special treatment or exemption from the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I made a $60 donation an hour before the map reset. Would I still be eligible for the perks stated above?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
You should have everything except for the keys. I can give them to you if you'll be on tomorrow!

Vidal_B

Legacy Supporter 4
Donated $20 two days from this post. When Kainzo announced this on the server i was given 1 key. Will i be able to get a 2nd key?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Its an additive... I don't think anyone would donate just for the title...
Nah, truly I considered donationg $100. I just don't have it. It would've pushed me up to T9 so I would've gotten tons of goodies out of it. The title? Not so much, it's neat and all, but the keys take the cake

Apherdite

Queen Bee
True that, in regards to what Kainzo said. The supporter benefits are great little bits and the keys... of course people are into the keys, but the title is just supposed to be something extra as a thank you.