• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Suggest a game!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Tribalwars I agree with kevinlive.

If you play tribalwars, join World 64 and make a village in the North West. :) My name on it is Cheeseman46 if you want to contact me on the game if you choose to play it.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Dungeon Defenders.

I play the crap outta this game in my free time. DD or Skyrim is where I am when I need a break from Minecraft... If you wait till it goes on sale (which happens quite often) you can get the Collection edition for about $20, which is the base game and just about all the DLC (normally $50). They also have a bunch of free DLC as well.

I've got about all the DLC, 10+ heroes, and hundreds upon hundreds of hours of play.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Dungeon Defenders.

I play the crap outta this game in my free time. DD or Skyrim is where I am when I need a break from Minecraft... If you wait till it goes on sale (which happens quite often) you can get the Collection edition for about $20, which is the base game and just about all the DLC (normally $50). They also have a bunch of free DLC as well.

I've got about all the DLC, 10+ heroes, and hundreds upon hundreds of hours of play.
I enjoyed that game for like a week but it's just too easy, once you hit high levels you can just sit back and let the xp flow lol.

I play alot of Counter Strike: Source. Its a really fun game and its not like other First Person Shooters its way different. Anyone else play counter strike? Im on steam my current name is Holiday_Armor.

P.S. I should really change my name the holidays are over xD

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
I enjoyed that game for like a week but it's just too easy, once you hit high levels you can just sit back and let the xp flow lol.

I said nothing about a challenge.. it's fun, fast, cheap and easy to play with friends. Hence, I gave it a solid recommendation. Your experience was sub-par, other players may find it better.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Kainzo probably won't play Binding of Isaac because I'm so addicted to it lmao

Here's a list of games we play/have played:
Planetside 2
Blacklight: Retribution
BF3
Chivalry
Borderlands 1 & 2
CS 1.6/G.O.
Warframe (owns)
Path of Exile
TF2 (it's free, duh)
and most shooters. (as far as MP/Coop)

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
Kainzo probably won't play Binding of Isaac because I'm so addicted to it lmao

Here's a list of games we play/have played:
Planetside 2
Blacklight: Retribution
BF3
Chivalry
Borderlands 1 & 2
CS 1.5/G.O.
Warframe (owns)
Path of Exile
TF2 (it's free, duh)
and most shooters. (as far as MP/Coop)
Try spelunky its old game but really funny.