• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
We need more caring staff. The one's we got wouldn't care if you got called an idiot repeatably but if that staff got called an idiot it probably would've been a mute. Kainzo I say if you got better staff Herocraft wouldn't die, just my opinion.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
We need more caring staff. The one's we got wouldn't care if you got called an idiot repeatably but if that staff got called an idiot it probably would've been a mute. Kainzo I say if you got better staff Herocraft wouldn't die, just my opinion.
So your suggesting that the Server should be more concerned about Player Harrassment chat wise? And mute people regardless of whom it is adressed too? I agree this is an good idea, it gets kinda annoying when Raiders use a lot of profanity and make a ton of comments about ones mother. -.-

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Profanity is allowed. To an extent. Excessive use, derogatory, or targeted hate are all muteable offenses. If you feel one of those 3 things are violated, screen shot it and message appropriate staff. Remember though, the staff member you talk to has the say on what happens, if anything.

Staff isn't here to keep chat clean, its there to keep order and make sure no one is going after specific people.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
Well if you kept chat clean it could keep people from raging because someone said this or that and no one would get onto someone about what they said. I mean its just my opinion and some people maybe cannot take screen shots for proof (take me for example my computer came without something and I can't take screen shots and find them anymore.) Just a suggestion.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Patrolling chat to the extent where a simple "fuck" would be cause for mutes or warning would turn more people off than it would help.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Nah Man Learn to take a hate, Staff like to have fun too, they can honestly spend their time in better areas then
"OMFG HE SAID FUCK PLEASE BAN"

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Well if you kept chat clean it could keep people from raging because someone said this or that and no one would get onto someone about what they said. I mean its just my opinion and some people maybe cannot take screen shots for proof (take me for example my computer came without something and I can't take screen shots and find them anymore.) Just a suggestion.

Use the prt sc (printscreen) key up by the f-keys, then open it in paint. Save it wherever you would like.

The rules are set; if someone breaks the following rules, report them. Otherwise try engaging in give & take, or simply get a thicker skin and a stiffer backbone, imho:

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Terms

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
If it's excessive they will be asked to stop, if it continues they will be muted.
We do not always instantly mute someone.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!

If you are worried about being called an idiot you probably shouldn't be on the Internet.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
If you are worried about being called an idiot you probably shouldn't be on the Internet.
Dude I couldn't give two shits about if someone calls me an idiots (just shows they got no brain), but I won't stand the insult if its for my friends. Don't think this is about me, I have a backbone I couldn't care less for other people's opinions.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Dude I couldn't give two shits about if someone calls me an idiots (just shows they got no brain), but I won't stand the insult if its for my friends. Don't think this is about me, I have a backbone I couldn't care less for other people's opinions.
If you have any issues with staff members, feel free to open a conversation with Admins. Screenshots are helpful as well. Thanks.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Back in my day if someone insulted me I either killed him/her or put a bounty on them, it would be great if people took matters into their own hands, o wait pve exists GG

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Please get off the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.