• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SoraSky119's Whitelist Application

SoraSky119

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SoraSky119
  2. Location & Age: Maryland, USA & 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was surfing the internet and found it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy playing RPGs and minecraft and would like to play a combination of both. I respect rules and authority. I also love to build. I have read the rules on the wiki and read about all the jobs already. I will be a dedicated member who will try as hard as i can to stay active in the Herocraft Community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS10}
  10. Additional Info: I used to play on a server called GodWorld and was a builder. On that server to become a builder you had to build a good sculpture or something that could help the community. I built a hotel called the Snow Lodge and that was how i earned builder. In less then a week it was full of people. Unfortunately God world reset the world so i lost my hotel and i have no screenshots. But maybe if you ask the owner he will remember it. I also at one time was making my own server with my brother but for some reason my brother deleted everything because his friends told him to. When i am not playing minecraft i am either playing an mmorpg called Mabinogi, playing xbox, playing playstation, drawing, or playing basketball I do have pictures of one of the snow village i built though and here they are...

SnowWorld6.jpg

SnowWorld5.jpg

SnowWorld4.jpg

SnowWorld2.jpg

CopyofSnowWorld3.jpg

SnowWorld1.jpg

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
@SoraSky119 You did have a nice app, and i'm not to worried about the ban. Welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox for ip and tips.