• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Some Ninja Suggestions

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
so after playing around with ninja a bit I have some quick ninja suggestions, feel free to leave your opinion :D

1. Change smoke slightly different: Out of combat if you smoke your next basic attack is amplified by x amount based off x, Taking damage will remove this extra damage
tbh I think this is a bit unbalanced but I really think it could change how a ninja enters a teamfight/ chooses who to burst, the damage doesn't have to be such a huge amount but it would be kinda cool

2. Change up backflip so when you use it, it automatically changes direction so you dont lose focus when trying to run away/ chase someone e.g Berserker's Toss,
I really think this would be useful when chasing down someone/running away as most times since I dont have a lot of mouse room I cant really move my mouse back and forth alot quickly

feel free to leave opinions, I dont care if you hate them or think they are stupid because I think you're stupid >:)

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
so after playing around with ninja a bit I have some quick ninja suggestions, feel free to leave your opinion :D

1. Change smoke slightly different: Out of combat if you smoke your next basic attack is amplified by x amount based off x, Taking damage will remove this extra damage
tbh I think this is a bit unbalanced but I really think it could change how a ninja enters a teamfight/ chooses who to burst, the damage doesn't have to be such a huge amount but it would be kinda cool

2. Change up backflip so when you use it, it automatically changes direction so you dont lose focus when trying to run away/ chase someone e.g Berserker's Toss,
I really think this would be useful when chasing down someone/running away as most times since I dont have a lot of mouse room I cant really move my mouse back and forth alot quickly

feel free to leave opinions, I dont care if you hate them or think they are stupid because I think you're stupid >:)
I like the concept of the bonus on smoke, but seeing how the skill has a 1 minute cooldown its not rlly worth it. and the thing with backflip is all about skill/tactic. It's by far one of the best skills to avoid getting hit by an aoe skill, or to get out of a caster's casting range. I prefer to keep my enemy within my eyesight, rather than being forced to look the direction im backflipping at. If you want to use it for mobility skill, you'd have to get skilled at it, or you'll just backflip right into the opponent's arms ;). I really like backflip for what it is right now.

Last edited:

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6

You might be looking for Dragoon's Jump

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4

learn to flick wrist plz???

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
learn to flick wrist plz???
flickadawrist, I can do it easily, just makes life easier
You might be looking for Dragoon's Jump
yea true I guess so
I like the concept of the bonus on smoke, but seeing how the skill has a 1 minute cooldown its not rlly worth it. and the thing with backflip is all about skill/tactic. It's by far one of the best skills to avoid getting hit by an aoe skill, or to get out of a caster's casting range. I prefer to keep my enemy within my eyesight, rather than being forced to look the direction im backflipping at. If you want to use it for mobility skill, you'd have to get skilled at it, or you'll just backflip right into the opponent's arms ;). I really like backflip for what it is right now.
the ninja master has spoken :D