• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Snowball Arena

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I think It might be fun to have a snowball fight arena. You could sign in like the skirmish, instead of weapons and armor you receive a full inventory of snowballs. Have them do like 10dmg each and provide a maze of hiding places. I think it would be a blast.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Erm, for snowballs to work, PvP has to be ON. Which means anyone can use Heroes skills with keybinds.

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
If it did 10 HP then that would be unfair for a wizard fighting a DK, I suggest it take away percents of HP.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Erm, for snowballs to work, PvP has to be ON. Which means anyone can use Heroes skills with keybinds.
I think it could be done. It would require special perms already to allow snowballs to do damage.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
If it did 10 HP then that would be unfair for a wizard fighting a DK, I suggest it take away percents of HP.
That's fine too, though it is mostly an idea to just have fun and give a limit. I would be fine with just a time limit or a time limit with a hit counter.

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
I have played in a snowball arena before and just so you know, it causes endless lag. Fair warning

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Find a decent plugin and we'll consider it ;)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The concern we would have with those is they globally add snowball damage, which we don't want. It needs to be able to be reduced to a local size, say as a region flag.

The closest thing to being useful would be Snowballer, but it just assigns a permission node, and as far as I know you can't limit them by region unless you make a new layer a-la the PvP-off zone and apply it for Snowball-On. Am I right about this Kainzo Sleaker ?

Also, players would need to supply their own snowballs/buy them from a DHX shop as there would be no automated arena system unless we coded it, which wouldn't be a high priority atm.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Thay don't have to supply snowballs if you borrow some skirmish code. Instead of giving them weapons, give them snowballs.