• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Slender.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I've never watched PewDiePie, but I watch Tobuscus and his vids are hilarious:

He's got like 9 other videos for slender and tons for MC and Happy Wheels and Skyrim too lol...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Apherdite you should at least watch pewdie once and see how he is. I honestly didn't enjoy Tobuscus's slender videos after watching pewdie's as much. Toby is awesome, but I just enjoy watching him for minecraft and happy wheels from time to time

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Slender lacks any kind of wow factor, I mean the suspense it builds through the sound effects is really good, then you look at slender and its like oh no my screen is going fuzzy. derp. They need to make looking at slender scarier less boring!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
it's not really the fuzzy screen shit that's scary, it's the moment before when he forces you to turn around and look at him and that minor piano chord plays.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I don't appreciate the horrible screaming of Pewdiepie... it's not really funny and it's just annoying... not to mention the lighting of his reaction cam is awful and I can't understand him. He didn't really seem very funny from the video I watched of him playing Slender...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly, I disagree with you in everything except for his facecam is sort of dim sometimes, but he's worked on it since his slender videos. I guess I kind of just have a man crush on the dude, so ignore this if it sounds a little snappy (I'm one of those scrubs that actually puts my fist awkwardly up to the screen after watching some of his videos). I'm so glad you didn't say "I don't like him because his fans are immature and all 12 year olds", that reason just kind of doesn't really make sense because a small portion of the fanbase shouldn't reflect on the person, yet I've heard it repeatedly.

I can understand why his screaming could get annoying, I find it hysterical most of the time, but I've seen certain reactions to his videos that were straight negative because of the inappropriate things he says or the fact he's so damn loud when he gets scared.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Its scary when High and even then thats pushing it. I get what you mean by the forced turn around but they do need to do a better job of the oh shit I saw slender I gotta fucking leg it cause If I had of looked for another split second that was game over. The game lacks direction, sure you're looking for pages but thats it.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
True, but I'd really like the slenderman to actually scare you if you're unfortunate enough to see it. It should flash into existence for a moment so you do a double take next thing its next to you, you're shitting yourself you start to run but it goes directly in front of you, the music crescendo's you turn and run into him again, then the screen just fuzzes say once and sound cuts out. That to me is a little bit of a better finishing ahha

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Honestly, I disagree with you in everything except for his facecam is sort of dim sometimes, but he's worked on it since his slender videos. I guess I kind of just have a man crush on the dude, so ignore this if it sounds a little snappy (I'm one of those scrubs that actually puts my fist awkwardly up to the screen after watching some of his videos). I'm so glad you didn't say "I don't like him because his fans are immature and all 12 year olds", that reason just kind of doesn't really make sense because a small portion of the fanbase shouldn't reflect on the person, yet I've heard it repeatedly.

I can understand why his screaming could get annoying, I find it hysterical most of the time, but I've seen certain reactions to his videos that were straight negative because of the inappropriate things he says or the fact he's so damn loud when he gets scared.

Maybe I'll try to watch him again.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I played this game about a month back- collected 6 pages, but then... well, I don't know what happened exactly. One moment I'm fine, the next, all that's left is... darkness. Empty and bleak.

It's a really simple game, and I mean that in a lot of ways. Your goal is just to grab some notes without falling prey to a faceless, eternal evil. There's no fancy graphics, no (full) voice acting or dialogue, and in the end the villain (appears) to be just a faceless, tall man in a black suit (until, of course, you see the writhing tentacles on his back.) The game is even designed in Unity, which is a free game engine that practically could not be any simpler to use.

But, someone made a game in it, made this game that so many people are talking about and playing. He did it for no real pay, and the game is free for everyone.

In my books, that's just goddamn awesome.