• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signature rules

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
Signature rules:

You are allowed one link (this includes a embedded image)
You are allowed 4 lines of text (this includes your embedded image code)
You are allowed 450 text chars.

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
ditto <.< it is so rediculous!

edit: ok so i just went through many possibilities of how to do the sig and i finally got it to not pop up on my sig, but it is so small! does it have to be this small? i have only 91(i think) characters in my sig and that is less the 1/4th of the max. To add onto this also, i have no links or pictures in the sig also so can there be some slack room?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
The only 4 lines thing is the only one that I would change, maybe making it 5-6 instead to give a bit of extra room, but still not massive signatures.

Toad, I shall now go through every single post you've made and find a mistake in grammar or spelling, possibly even more than one, for now, oh insignificant one, you have brought the utter destroying power of I, TheMormon upon you.
Wow, that sounds doom an gloom. XD (I'm serious about going through all posts though, expect a PM or something at some point).

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
That is why the Zo gave us post editing, so we can repent our grammatical sins!
EDIT: Doing that would make you a Grammar Nazi.
EDIT ON 10/11 Tyronus, are you creeping my posts?!?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I got the read the rules thing and it took me to this cards website about gambling or something like that.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
ditto <.< it is so rediculous!

edit: ok so i just went through many possibilities of how to do the sig and i finally got it to not pop up on my sig, but it is so small! does it have to be this small? i have only 91(i think) characters in my sig and that is less the 1/4th of the max. To add onto this also, i have no links or pictures in the sig also so can there be some slack room?
html code counts as characters

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I can't get my sign to work.. I only got 3 text lines and a link in one of the words.. I've been trying to fix this the past 30 min :&

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I can't get my sign to work.. I only got 3 text lines and a link in one of the words.. I've been trying to fix this the past 30 min :&

Yeah, the signature rules seem to be different from what is actually allowed, just look at mine