• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Shadow_Ninja's] Mute

IGN: Shadow_Ninja
Muted by: [USERGROUP=17][USERGROUP=17]@Proctors[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Time of mute: I don't have the exact date, It was somewhere around a year ago. I am sorry though.
Server/Channel: Out-Of-Character
Reason for mute: I'm not sure. Probably being rude. Maybe Caps?
Your story: Back then I was such a noob and I didn't treat everyone fairly. Now I'm a nice person though and I'm really sorry.

Can you delete this thread once resolved? I don't like things on my record ;-;

Last edited:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Shadow_Ninja
Muted by: [USERGROUP=17][USERGROUP=17][USERGROUP=17]@Proctors[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Time of mute: I don't have the exact date, It was somewhere around a year ago. I am sorry though.
Server/Channel: Out-Of-Character
Reason for mute: I'm not sure. Probably being rude. Maybe Caps?
Your story: Back then I was such a noob and I didn't treat everyone fairly. Now I'm a nice person though and I'm really sorry.

Can you delete this thread once resolved? I don't like things on my record ;-;
I lifted your mute. I will not delete the thread though. You did something to earn the mute regardless. So it will stay on here.