• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Server Selected: Darkhaven [DH]

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
How is pvp guys? I am going to start saving up for a new pc, in order to play this and my many other pc games I have as this pc can only play Age of Empires 2 and Guild Wars 1. If you know anything about anything that is pc shopping it would be much appreciated I will make a thread about it and edit the link to this post.

EDIT:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/pc-shopping-help-needed.18277/

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
The PvP is epic. In my first few hours I found the controls a bit odd, but I got used to them/changed some stuff around. I love how there is no such thing as a "1-shot class (or profession)". The PvP is very skill-based and you feel like you're actually in a fight, as apposed to being stomped by 1 particular profession. Overall, it is quite impressive.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
The PvP is epic. In my first few hours I found the controls a bit odd, but I got used to them/changed some stuff around. I love how there is no such thing as a "1-shot class (or profession)". The PvP is very skill-based and you feel like you're actually in a fight, as apposed to being stomped by 1 particular profession. Overall, it is quite impressive.
Exactly what I think about it. The only one thing I don't like about world vs. world is the distance you are required to walk for traveling. Oh well... everything else is amazing.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Their having a stress test tomorrow (or today for alot of us) for a few hours, I think like 6 or 7. Not sure what the time is on that. Just letting you guys know.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
@Apherdite
Hey. Sorry to bother you. Just wondering what specs you're running guild wars 2 with, what settings you played on, and the fps you had. I'm going with a Sapphire HD Radeon 7850 and i5 3570k processor. Do you think i'd be able to run this on high or ultra settings? I'm building the computer in a week and wasn't capable of playing the beta. I'd prefer I get info from somebody who had access to the beta. I would ask Kainzo, but I think he hates me, and you're the one that posted the pictures of my favorite profession. :p

EDIT: Nevermind, fuck it. I'm going with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card :D

Nuevex

TNT
Necromancer Asura :D Who do we talk to about joining the Disposable Heroes guild in-game?

kongrave

Portal
YD6k
<3 towns clothes

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
How about some lov'n for an old friend Panda :) Someone invite me on Darkhaven .. Skaduush - Asura Engineer
Peace
~Duush

EDIT: Skaduush.3094

kongrave

Portal
May be easier if you include your selected name with the numbers at the end (e.g. Kongrave.3197 which is mine.) But current character name is Emetres.