• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Second set of Hero Gates

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Ignore my terribly done circles, but the idea is there.
Red is current gates
Yellow is proposed second set
Since the map expansion the Herogates offer only limited transportation, the majority of the map is well out of the reach of the Gates. Most towns remain close to the gates, which is why I think it would be a good idea to set out some more, to promote growth into the new areas!
Most (not all) towns will linger back closer to the spawn/current gates. Add more, and towns can spread out!

EDIT: Also, people seem to want dragon travel and spires added out there as well!

14lYgwg.png

Last edited:

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I would love to this the addition of Herogates in the locations Barnubus suggested!

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I think we should have herogates every hundred blocks or so. And lower the price to 1 soul.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I think we should have herogates every hundred blocks or so. And lower the price to 1 soul.
i dont like this part. wizards would become useless as a form of transport, and the teir (5 or 6) donor perk of free herogates would be pointless.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
i dont like this part. wizards would become useless as a form of transport, and the teir (5 or 6) donor perk of free herogates would be pointless.
I agree with your statement with wizards, heck just stick some spires out farther then the gates, and I'd be fine!

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Honestly wizards shouldn't be a form of transportation. They are too powerful for them to have that much transportation. I know it's not a popular view but that's how I feel.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Honestly wizards shouldn't be a form of transportation. They are too powerful for them to have that much transportation. I know it's not a popular view but that's how I feel.
I also agree, for them to do butt tons of damage and have the best utility? Hmmm I think porting should be a profession thing myself... Or just have an extremely long cooldown.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
I also agree, for them to do butt tons of damage and have the best utility? Hmmm I think porting should be a profession thing myself... Or just have an extremely long cooldown.
Or have a support class that does the porting and group teleport. That's what I would do.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
There are 4 in the cardinal directions. I believe the portals need to be added to the permissions which I have yet to do.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Only four?
The distance between them seems to be larger so I thought there would be 8, but alright XD.

I'm excited to get these gates up, thanks for putting them in Alator!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Four so far, haha. There will be 8 total once I get of my ass and finish them. It's time consuming.