• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Season 1: Clans & Conquest

Apherdite

Queen Bee
slider.png
Hello Heroes!
As promised, Clans & Conquest Season 1 begins today! Join a clan today and test your mettle against other clans in King of the Hill style battle! Top clan and top PvPer at the end of Season 1 will get special rewards! These will be announced as the season progresses.

You can always check your clan and individual stats at hc.to/clans!

Season 1 ends on October 1st, which as most people know is Herocraft's 4th birthday!

For specific notes read the spoiler below and may the odds be ever in your favor!

General:
SEASON 1 = Clans and Conquest - top clan/pvper gets special rewards. (keys/titles/etc)
The Underworld of Hades (Nether) releases July 11th at 6PM CST.

- T7= DragonTravel removed in favor of Virtual Workbench (/workbench)
- Residence flag commands patched
- /kit starter - enabled on Central for very basic tools (will be adjusted later - cd 999s+)
- The stocks of gold at the Exchange are almost full, buying ends 06/27/14
- RolePlay chat now defaults to 10R distance
- T9 Supporter now has 3 residences again.
- Addition of cross-server messaging /tell <full-name> <msg> (Temp until Herochat can be rewritten)
- Season 1 of Clans and Conquest officially open, stats have been wiped in Clans.
- Reverted Heroes and Spigot(bukkit) to stop crashes (hopefully!) on PVP/PVE.
- Reverted armor changes from Bukkit (now works!)
- Moved from a single-server tips/announcement system to a global system.
- Player TAB-LIST is now local to the server you are on.
- Created the MEGABOOST package for +310% boost, 5 hours and a Snow Golem pet.

Drops:
- Relics are now a "WIN" reward instead of a "CONSOLATION" - this is to properly balance the reward sets.
- Normalized the drop rate of Profession: Relics 1-3 to be more inline with Relic IV. Made Relic V for to be less-rare.
- Profession Relic changes. Greater Ore now drops 1-5, Lesser Ore drops 3 & 4, Minor Ore 1 & 2.
- Minor Ore (Coal/etc) cannot drop Relic V, Lesesr/Greater (Gold+) can.
- Lapis_Ore has been hotfixed and should now drop relics/souls properly

Teamspeak 3:
- If you're having issues with TS3, go to Settings > options > Security > Clear Cache, then attempt to reconnect at ts.hc.to with password - dhrocks

Heroes:
- Skill-Envenom now functions with SHEARS.
- Cauldron recipes should now function for Alchemist.
- Skill-SummonSword now has a cd of 30 minutes
- Removed STONE & DIRT (Mining EXP) (In an attempt to streamline saving and lag)
- Moved Healthbars to Heroes internally.
- New command /hero sidebar - to toggle sidebar info
- Crafter recipe creation updated to decompile Coalblocks and Redstoneblocks.
- /Boost - now implement to give timer for remaining EXP bonus from http://hc.to/exp
- Runestones now function once again, in all servers.

Townships & Clans:
- Townships created with names to troll, slander or give false impressions will be forced to recreate their charter. Be original.
- Remove clans being able to Rival themselves.
- Clan Regroup command removed
- Clan / Township integration available with clan clan-tag
Code:
/town region setclan <region> <clan name>
/town region removeclan <region>

- Introducing http://hc.to/clans - stats page!
- By clicking on a players you can see some information about them.
- The KDR is calculated with the following formula: ((Rival_Kills x 2.5)+(Neutral Kills x 1)+(Civilian Kills x -0.33) / Deaths )
- Adapted design brought to you by @NuclearCouch

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo is this statement from the clans page wrong? Is a Civilian Kill worth -.33?

KDR is calculated with the following forumla: ((Rival_Kills x 2.5)+(Neutral Kills x 1)+(Civilian Kills x 0) / Deaths )

Should it really be?:
KDR is calculated with the following forumla: ((Rival_Kills x 2.5)+(Neutral Kills x 1)-(Civilian Kills x .33) / Deaths )

I see several instances that with the listed formula on the clans page just don't line up.
Vidal_B Leader 3 1 0 0 0.0
Vidal has 3 Civ kills and 1 Neutral kill and 0.0 KDR. I see several more examples of this as well.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo is this statement from the clans page wrong? Is a Civilian Kill worth -.33?

KDR is calculated with the following forumla: ((Rival_Kills x 2.5)+(Neutral Kills x 1)+(Civilian Kills x 0) / Deaths )

Should it really be?:
KDR is calculated with the following forumla: ((Rival_Kills x 2.5)+(Neutral Kills x 1)-(Civilian Kills x .33) / Deaths )

I see several instances that with the listed formula on the clans page just don't line up.
Vidal has 3 Civ kills and 1 Neutral kill and 0.0 KDR. I see several more examples of this as well.

Ye the page is bugged I think.
And civilians are abusing this formula. They keep running in and attacking us, we kill them and lose KDR.

Example of a civilian doing this:
http://i.imgur.com/wT2ntmU.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Should it really be?:

The page hasnt been updated for the formula. Working as intended though in game