• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~~Saswq's Application~~

saswq

Dirt
  1. In-game name: My ING is saswq
  2. Location & Age: I live in Canada, and I am 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned =)
  4. Referral(s): mentalthorn and BuuR can refer me
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker, kind, and always willing to share with people =)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from my friend mentalthorn
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have, my vote was 2645 I think, =/
  8. Additional Info: I am friends with Mental and BuuR, andreally look forward to playing here. My code is HCS5

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Just add another sentence or two to your reason to be accepted and additional info, and the additional info is to talk about yourself, you didn't really do that ;).

saswq

Dirt
thanks orange,

Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker, kind, and always willing to share with people =)
I have alot of friends on this server, and they are all counting on me to get accepted so we can play. I am thinking of becoming a Rogue, cause I want to be a ranger, and it would be funner concidering both my buds are casters. Thanks again to orange for the tips