• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Runestone Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Runestone Update:
UNwQHpe.png

How do I use it?
All users will now be able to obtain Runestones created by Scribes! Runestones are magical blocks that have been imbued with a location from the scribe. Simply hold a runestone in your hand and use the recall magic (/skill recall) to teleport to that runestone's location.
nkisoDV.pngp

What skills deal with Runestones?
Minor Runestone: 2/2 uses (Requires a Diamond Block to create)
Major Runestone: 7/7 uses (Requires a Lit_Furance to create)
Giant Runestone: 15/15 uses (Requires a Netherstar to create)
Ancient Runestone: Unlimited uses (Requires a Glowing Redstone Ore to create)
RechargeRunestone: Completely recharges the Runestone, costs Redstone Wire x5
ImbueRunestone: Adds a note to the Runestone, costs glowstone dust x5

Can I recharge them?
Runestones come in various tiers that have different charge amounts. The higher the tier of the runestone, the more charges it has before it needs to be recharged by the Scribe with the /skill rechargerunes ability.

Can I add notes to it?
The scribe also has the ability to imbue a custom-note to the runestone to signify the location that has been set for either themselves or the user wanting the runestone created.

I'm a scribe, how do I make them?
Simple! When holding the a redstoneblock, you'll need to use /skill MinorRunestone (or whatever tier you have at your level) to mark your location onto the Runestone. Remember this process takes special reagents and cannot be reversed!

How much will they cost?
Please note that the only method to create runestones will take costly materials purchased through the DHX or found off other players. If you want to go back to your normal marked location, just simply use recall without holding a runestone and you'll return to your marked location.
slider.png

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The runestones are going to give wizards a run for their money at this rate.

Sorry, I've been playing on the FTB server and haven't been on the main Herocraft server for a while... How does one obtain a lit Furnace or glowing Redstone Ore?

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Um it says minor redstone is 2 uses but in the picture it says "3 uses".... whaaat????

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Kainzo is there another DHX shop in spawn that I am unaware of? I checked the shop where gold is bought/sold (in the central tower) but there aren't any other chestshops there. :p

KleenX

Iron
Kainzo is there another DHX shop in spawn that I am unaware of? I checked the shop where gold is bought/sold (in the central tower) but there aren't any other chestshops there. :p

its a shop down one of the roads. Like a player shop but the DHX. Its like the biggest shop btw...

Boogeymen

TNT
Question about RuneStones, if you kill someone who has a RuneStone, and you get a hold of it, will you be able to teleport to the location that they have it set at?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Question about RuneStones, if you kill someone who has a RuneStone, and you get a hold of it, will you be able to teleport to the location that they have it set at?

Unless it's in a township which you do not have perms to, yes.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
Redstone shops at (bastion) graveyards. So yeah, there's DHX shops all over the place.

Heh, i meant the only one in bastion keep :p

You have to have permissions to set a recall point at the location of the runestone to be able to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.