• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runeblade/Runewraith Skills

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm bored so I've been thinking of a few skills for T2 lvl 61.

Mirror Blade:
Description: Upon next attack a copy of the users blade is made (runes applied to the weapon at that time apply to this blade) and strikes the target for 50% of the original blades damage.
Looks: Have an invisible entity spawn 1 block from the target holding a sword and then dissapear after it attacks.
Cooldown: 25-30 seconds

Combustion Rune:
Description: Explodes on impact dealing 80 AOE damage.
Looks: Red / Orange firework explosion
Cooldown: 12-15 seconds

Lightning Rune:
Description: Strikes the target with lightning magic dealing 90 damage to the target and 30 AOE damage.
Looks: Lightning bolt

Water Rune:
Description: Striked the target with the power of water dealing 70 damage and soaking the target for 8 seconds causing thunder based attacks to deal 25% more damage.
Looks: Blue particles
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Sword Beam:
Description: Shoots a beam of light from the users blade dealing 90 AOE damage (bonespear style)
Looks: Like bonespear but with light blue explosions rather than white

Astral Blade:
Description: Strikes the target with the power of the stars dealing 160 damage and stunning the target for 0.5 to 1 second.
Looks: Light Blue firework explosion
Cooldown: 20-25 seconds

Just throwing some ideas out there. Tell me what you guys think!
(wasn't sure about mana use from each attack)

Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Combustion Rune:
Description: Explodes on impact dealing 80 AOE damage.
Looks: Red / Orange firework explosion
I like it! I also like the lightning rune one as well...

However, THIS caught my attention.
Sword Beam:
Description: Shoots a beam of light from the users blade dealing 90 damage (bonespear style)
Looks: Like bonespear but with light blue explosions rather than white
(But only at full health, right? Heh, Legend of Zelda references... But only because it's dangerous to go alone.)
But in all seriousness please put this in. Would it be an AoE or just a single target explosion that (looks like it) should hit more? *cough fireblast cough*
Regardless, I'm fairly certain that if this one would become a thing, I'd master runeblade and runewraith in a heartbeat, with boosts of course.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I like it! I also like the lightning rune one as well...

However, THIS caught my attention.

(But only at full health, right? Heh, Legend of Zelda references... But only because it's dangerous to go alone.)
But in all seriousness please put this in. Would it be an AoE or just a single target explosion that (looks like it) should hit more? *cough fireblast cough*
Regardless, I'm fairly certain that if this one would become a thing, I'd master runeblade and runewraith in a heartbeat, with boosts of course.
I was thinking AOE. I'll add that to the original post.