• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplay Application

Weikauno

Coder
this is what is chasing us
thebehemoth.jpg

Ultanian

Portal
I might try to draw the Behemoth and post a pic of it here.... Don't laugh at my drawing skills.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Figured I'd post here just to let you know @SurvivalManZ apparently I stopped getting alerts as to the posts in the story thread, so I had no idea the story was still going. So i'm gonna try to get caught up so I can finally join in

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Figured I'd post here just to let you know @SurvivalManZ apparently I stopped getting alerts as to the posts in the story thread, so I had no idea the story was still going. So i'm gonna try to get caught up so I can finally join in

Good. Good. Sorry about the Alerts. Try to Watch the Thread, so that if we forget to tag you, you'll still get alerts when someone posts there.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Good. Good. Sorry about the Alerts. Try to Watch the Thread, so that if we forget to tag you, you'll still get alerts when someone posts there.
I have the thread set as watched but I'm not getting the alerts. I'll be doing my best to keep up though

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
The second you talk in the story I will add you to the @AlertList so you get a notification whenever someone talks :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The second you talk in the story I will add you to the @AlertList so you get a notification whenever someone talks :D
Alright thanks. I'm bust today but tomorrow I'm gonna read the whole story so far. I wanna get involved in this

Ultanian

Portal
Guys, Erokos was literally tricked by the king to hurt you guys. He's realized what he's done, and is helping you guys on whatever quest you have. No more trying to kill you guys.... Except the dark king may.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Sounded to me like Erokos just at first took the job as a mercenary bounty hunter if you ask me. We'll see how this goes... maybe you'll not try to kill us. We'll see.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Please take me off the tag list. Due to things being hectic an me not being able to play or read the story I've decided I won't be adding to the story. I'm am sorry cause I did want to, but for I just don't have the time. I'm barely able to stay active on the sever. Hopefully the next few weeks will be calmer and I can catch up and maybe rejoin this project.
Sorry agaon.

(This was written on mobile usinig Disneys WiFi. Yay wifi!)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Please take me off the tag list. Due to things being hectic an me not being able to play or read the story I've decided I won't be adding to the story. I'm am sorry cause I did want to, but for I just don't have the time. I'm barely able to stay active on the sever. Hopefully the next few weeks will be calmer and I can catch up and maybe rejoin this project.
Sorry agaon.

(This was written on mobile usinig Disneys WiFi. Yay wifi!)
No problem XD Its fine! I'll remove the tag from my list