• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplay Application

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
So many bowmen :D
Fehui isn't a bowman either. He's a skilled sword wielder who can also do adequate with a bow, and so he brings it along and uses it sometimes for not only fighting. So how many bowmen are left? Uhh... I think like 2? And one uses a crossbow and a short spear, so does that count as lots of bowmen? Oh and the other is a nature guru person, so that makes 0 people completely focused on bows before Zero. :confused:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
False, rangers use longbows because of their greater power and range, however, a few younger rangers have used recurve bows due to their ability to provide decent power without the strength required to use a longbow.

That is soooooo Ranger's Apprentice.

I think we should type our stories on some document then copy and paste it here because I see some spelling mistakes.