• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplay Application

Weikauno

Coder
@zecaseo Heroguy was implying that he was heading towards the ark-fiends, but thought he was going towards the camp. (I know this cause he's my brother irl) :p

RagingDragon5

Portal
1. Character Name: Lightscar
2. Character Age: 19
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences): Lightscar rarely smiles. Lightscar is a serious character with a different sense of humor than most. He doesn't like getting attached to new people. He mostly spends his time with his partner, which is a wolf. He is talented in archery daggers and hand to hand combat.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}): Bow, Dagger, Repede (Wolf)
5. Character backstory( Optional): Lightscar, the most talented in his village. His archery skills surpassed even the elders of his village. He used to be a person with a nice warm aura, but his aura turned cold when his entire village was slaughtered. Lightscar only survived because he was out hunting for food. He now travels to find the ones who killed his entire family. He met Repede while he was still young. He took Repede in and know they look after each other.
6. Where your character lives: Nowhere, he is a nomad now.
7. A picture of your character(Optional):
Lightscar and Repede.jpg

@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker

Edit: My character is light humored with repede, but not with others

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences): Lightscar rarely smiles. Lightscar is a serious character with a different sense of humor than most. He doesn't like getting attached to new people. He mostly spends his time with his partner, which is a wolf. He is talented in archery daggers and hand to hand combat.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}): Bow, Dagger, Repede (Wolf)
5. Character backstory( Optional): Lightscar, the most talented in his village. His archery skills surpassed even the elders of his village. He used to be a person with a nice warm aura, but his aura turned cold when his entire village was slaughtered. Lightscar only survived because he was out hunting for food. He now travels to find the ones who killed his entire family. He met Repede while he was still young. He took Repede in and know they look after each other.
View attachment 9244

@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
Looks good :D ( Maybe you can save our butts from the zombie people XD ) But @SurvivalManZ what do you think?

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
View attachment 9244

@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker

Acccepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story. Join when you like!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@SurvivalManZ I'm just wondering. Since Repede is my companion only I can control what he does correct?

There are a select few. I can control any entity in the story if I so wish. Don't worry though. I won't use it to harass anyone. I only use that if I feel you're doing something ring. I'll use entities around you to set you on the right path. But don't worry. No one is gonna force your wolf to run off a cliff.

oh well might as well

Character Name: Zero

2. Character Age: 20

3. Character Description (Must be at least 3 sentences): Zero is a tall, tactical, and calm bow wielder who loves to take hidden potshots at his foes. He has black hair and fairly tanned skin and black eyes, he is has an incredible sense of hearing and great reflexes. Though he does have a terrible sense of humor and a very creepy dark side, he is hard to befriend, but once as a friend he is devoted to his cause and loyal. He is terrible at hand to hand combat but is decent at casting magic, supporting his allies and escaping from foes. He prefers to only bind the elements of fire and air to his bow but rarely does it.

4. Character Weapons (No more than 3 please. {Arrows don't count as a weapon}): Longbow and a peculiar rusty old iron scythe

5. Character backstory (Optional): Zero found himself in an old caved-in ruin of a temple; he did not know how he got there or who he was. All he remembered was a message "Traveler Zero, you need the scroll, the-". When Zero explored the temple he discovered a peculiar rusty old iron scythe and decided to take it with him. As Zero finally was able to get out of the temple he emerged and found himself in a mountain near some abandon village “at least there are some supplies here.” He said to himself.

6. Where your character lives: Nowhere (but currently taking residence in some abandon village)

7. A picture of your character (Optional):

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
oh well might as well

Character Name: Zero

2. Character Age: 20

3. Character Description (Must be at least 3 sentences): Zero is a tall, tactical, and calm bow wielder who loves to take hidden potshots at his foes. He has black hair and fairly tanned skin and black eyes, he is has an incredible sense of hearing and great reflexes. Though he does have a terrible sense of humor and a very creepy dark side, he is hard to befriend, but once as a friend he is devoted to his cause and loyal. He is terrible at hand to hand combat but is decent at casting magic, supporting his allies and escaping from foes. He prefers to only bind the elements of fire and air to his bow but rarely does it.

4. Character Weapons (No more than 3 please. {Arrows don't count as a weapon}): Longbow and a peculiar rusty old iron scythe

5. Character backstory (Optional): Zero found himself in an old caved-in ruin of a temple; he did not know how he got there or who he was. All he remembered was a message "Traveler Zero, you need the scroll, the-". When Zero explored the temple he discovered a peculiar rusty old iron scythe and decided to take it with him. As Zero finally was able to get out of the temple he emerged and found himself in a mountain near some abandon village “at least there are some supplies here.” He said to himself.

6. Where your character lives: Nowhere (but currently taking residence in some abandon village)

7. A picture of your character (Optional):

Accepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story, Zero! Feel free to post whenever you like!

I guess it's because crossbows are usually portrayed being used by evil/good soldiers. And we're all just people so far.
I think there is a slight disadvantage with a crossbow because it takes a long time to load. But it can shoot farther, faster, and with more power