• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roanoke [Hamlet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superpondy

Stone
IGN: Superpondy
Current class/profession level: Lost soul 1 / Crafter 1
Future class/profession plans: Bloodmage / Alchemist
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): PvE , Building
How long have you been on Herocraft: 1 day
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 3-4 hours
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: Both
Can you think on your own without an adult: Yeah
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: No
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: Seems friendly and peaceful
What Do you expect From Roanoke? All i expect is the members to be friendly and want to have fun :)
Are You an Active Player?: yeah
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): yeah
Do You Agree to the server rules?: yeah
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: yeah

Last edited:
IGN: Superpondy
Current class/profession level: Lost soul 1 / Crafter 1
Future class/profession plans: Bloodmage / Alchemist
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): PvE , Building
How long have you been on Herocraft: 1 day
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 3-4 hours
Can you think on your own without an adult: Yeah
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: Seems friendly and peaceful
What Do you expect From Roanoke? All i expect is the members to be friendly and want to have fun :)
Are You an Active Player?: yeah
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): yeah
Do You Agree to the server rules?: yeah
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: yeah
Accepted. Welcome to Roanoke, my friend.

Shadowstep02

Stone
IGN: Shadowstep02
Current class/profession level: Lost Soul and Crafter at 30
Future class/profession plans: Ranger, even though everyone seems to be one, and Smith
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining, PvP when I'm strong enough to put up a fight, and PvE. Not a great builder
How long have you been on Herocraft: A month, month and a half
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): School makes this hell, but weekends are almost a for sure, weekdays it's usually for a few hours
Can you think on your own without an adult: I would hope so-- then again, everyone applying says that they can and that may or may not be true. We'll see.
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: Nope.
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: Security, new play experience,
What Do you expect From Roanoke?: Friendly faces, a home. Not much.
Are You an Active Player?: Somewhat
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Resources, depending on what's required, I'd love to help with. Insights as well-- but that's your call, and defense when necessary.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yes.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: After the amount of violence I see on a regular basis out in the wilds, I'm happy to.

IGN: Shadowstep02
Current class/profession level: Lost Soul and Crafter at 30
Future class/profession plans: Ranger, even though everyone seems to be one, and Smith
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining, PvP when I'm strong enough to put up a fight, and PvE. Not a great builder
How long have you been on Herocraft: A month, month and a half
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): School makes this hell, but weekends are almost a for sure, weekdays it's usually for a few hours
Can you think on your own without an adult: I would hope so-- then again, everyone applying says that they can and that may or may not be true. We'll see.
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: Nope.
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: Security, new play experience,
What Do you expect From Roanoke?: Friendly faces, a home. Not much.
Are You an Active Player?: Somewhat
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Resources, depending on what's required, I'd love to help with. Insights as well-- but that's your call, and defense when necessary.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yes.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: After the amount of violence I see on a regular basis out in the wilds, I'm happy to.
We know how it feels about the killing in the wilds. accepted. Welcome aboard!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
done, hc.to/roanoke

StarryLuv

Wood
IGN: Starryluv
Current class/profession level: Lost Soul 1/ Crafter 1
Future class/profession plans: Undecided
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining, Building, PVE, PVP
How long have you been on Herocraft: 1 days
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Sat and Sunday 5-10pm, depending on school schedule for additional time.
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: No.
Can you think on your own without an adult: Yes.
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: To join a town that I have heard is awesome and settle down with two other members I know outside of Minecraft.
What Do you expect From Roanoke? A Safe and helpful environment that is friendly and fun to participate in.
Are You an Active Player?: Will be as soon as I am off the White list.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Yes.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yup.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yup.

Revered to by Nukkadoku and Willrbts (fiance)

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Starryluv
Current class/profession level: Lost Soul 1/ Crafter 1
Future class/profession plans: Undecided
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining, Building, PVE, PVP
How long have you been on Herocraft: 1 days
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): Sat and Sunday 5-10pm, depending on school schedule for additional time.
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: No.
Can you think on your own without an adult: Yes.
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: To join a town that I have heard is awesome and settle down with two other members I know outside of Minecraft.
What Do you expect From Roanoke? A Safe and helpful environment that is friendly and fun to participate in.
Are You an Active Player?: Will be as soon as I am off the White list.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): Yes.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yup.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yup.

Revered to by Nukkadoku and Willrbts (fiance)

Welcome to the town :) will be great to have you with us. check your pm's and also in game for a invite and chat info :)

dynamitemn

Dirt
IGN: dynamitemn
Current class/profession level: Crafter lvl 16, Lost Soul lvl 9
Future class/profession plans: I plan on beacoming a Engineer, Pyromancer
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I like to build espicially with redstone (hence Engineer)
How long have you been on Herocraft: 4 days
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): depnds day to no exact times school days around 4:00 EST other days is kinda random
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I could use it (talk and listen) if i had it, (alos if need be ill get it)
Can you think on your own without an adult: yes
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: no i have not
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?:because i asked for towns and Roanoke was suggested alot the night of 12-27 and then some the morning (12-28) and kenster
(who is in Roanoke and apparently a rank of some sort in it seems nice
What Do you expect From Roanoke? a good town i would like to hope it is medium/small but if not its fine
Are You an Active Player?: yes
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): as best i can
Do You Agree to the server rules?: yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: yes

IGN: dynamitemn
Current class/profession level: Crafter lvl 16, Lost Soul lvl 9
Future class/profession plans: I plan on beacoming a Engineer, Pyromancer
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): I like to build espicially with redstone (hence Engineer)
How long have you been on Herocraft: 4 days
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): depnds day to no exact times school days around 4:00 EST other days is kinda random
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I could use it (talk and listen) if i had it, (alos if need be ill get it)
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: no i have not
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?:because i asked for towns and Roanoke was suggested alot the night of 12-27 and then some the morning (12-28) and kenster
(who is in Roanoke and apparently a rank of some sort in it seems nice
What Do you expect From Roanoke? a good town i would like to hope it is medium/small but if not its fine
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): as best i can
Accepted. Welcome aboard.

Laner107_

TNT
IGN:Laner107_
Current class/profession level:None Yet( im new and need a little help, i was an old player long ago)
Future class/profession plans:Any sounds fun
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining, Pvp, Pve, wood chopping, anything like that.
How long have you been on Herocraft: Long ago i played for about 2-4 months and i would get on, i was a member of a town called Nimbus, an now ancient but well known town, we fought with Newearth and it was pretty fun.
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours):2-8 hours a day
Can you think on your own without an adult: Yes
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: I believe not
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: I want to join a town and this town looks cool and i hope you all can help me out.
What Do you expect From Roanoke? Help, and to get me started.
Are You an Active Player?:Very
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?):Yes
Do You Agree to the server rules?:Yes
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:[/quote]Yes

issa530

Dirt
IGN: Catita771
Current class/profession level: lost soul lv. 4/ crafter lv 8
Future class/profession plans: pyromancer/ alchemist
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): mining, farming, pvp, building
How long have you been on Herocraft: a week
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): usually on every other day for up to 5 hours
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: sorry, what is teamspeak?
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason: no
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: i want to have friends in herocraft that i can depend on and others that can depend on me. i also want to learn how things work in this server.
What Do you expect From Roanoke? a friendly environment where i can learn more about herocraft and minecraft in general.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): yes, im not exactly sure what needs to be done for a town to thrive, but whatever there is to do i am willing to help.

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): mining, farming, pvp, building
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): usually on every other day for up to 5 hours
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: i want to have friends in herocraft that i can depend on and others that can depend on me. i also want to learn how things work in this server.
What Do you expect From Roanoke? a friendly environment where i can learn more about herocraft and minecraft in general.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): yes, im not exactly sure what needs to be done for a town to thrive, but whatever there is to do i am willing to help.

Whats up. I see you've applied :D Our new town leader is z0mbieman9, so once he gets online i'll talk to him about getting this put through :)

We could use a pyromancer. Approved! Welcome aboard to the newly and improved town of Roanoke!

Roro145

Dirt
IGN:Roro145
Current class/profession level:
Future class/profession plans:Druid
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc):Mining & Pve
How long have you been on Herocraft:2 Days!
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours):5 Hours.. (I know, I'm a geek.)
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both:Both
Can you think on your own without an adult:Yes
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason No
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?:Because I am nothing without a town and I think I can add to it
What Do you expect From Roanoke?: Shops I can buy from and Protection from mobs & raiders (walls)
Are You an Active Player?:Yes
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?):Yes
Do You Agree to the server rules?:Mhm.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:Yes

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
IGN:Roro145
Current class/profession level:
Future class/profession plans:Druid
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc):Mining & Pve
How long have you been on Herocraft:2 Days!
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours):5 Hours.. (I know, I'm a geek.)
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both:Both
Can you think on your own without an adult:Yes
Have you been banned from HC? if so for what reason No
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?:Because I am nothing without a town and I think I can add to it
What Do you expect From Roanoke?: Shops I can buy from and Protection from mobs & raiders (walls)
Are You an Active Player?:Yes
Do You Agree to the server rules?:Mhm.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?:Yes

Accepted!
Welcome To the Great Viking Village Of Roanoke!

Pm me in- game

Babisata

Iron
IGN: babisata
Current class/profession level: Lost soul 20 / Engineer 16
Future class/profession plans: Bloodmage
Current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): Mining and pvp and pve.
How long have you been on Herocraft: If u cound from the time i started 1 year or more... But activity not that high.. Been on like 4 times and starting to be active first until now.
What's your play schedule look like? (days/hours): As many as i feel like... Can be up to 5-9h per day i guess.
Can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: I could use it got a working headset.
Can you think on your own without an adult: ERhm foolish question but yeah...
Have you been banned from HC? Nope
Why Do you want to Join Roanoke?: Well I wana join a town now thanks to i am a newbi... And this town Dennis69911a recommended to me.
What Do you expect From Roanoke? Well a safe start for a newbi but not much more. I do mostly keep my distance from other ppl.
Are You an Active Player?: Semi active wich means some times and some times not.
Will You be a contributing member to the town? (resources, building, insights etc?): If the town need some resources i can sure help if i got the time.
Do You Agree to the server rules?: Yeah or elese i prob would been gone by now.
Do you agree to be friendly and respectful towards other town members?: Yeah being kind is one of my bad traits cant shake it so no problems with that, And being respectful i will try my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.