• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rikus3's application to the Whitelist.

A

Aderm

Yup, this is my application :D.
Apologies, it seems there wasn't an option for "will follow/subscribe" for Twitter and YouTube xD.

Anyway, this is a little information about myself.
I like to call myself a gamer, I enjoy a load of games ranging from MineCraft to Skyrim to Call of Duty to online MMORPGs and MOBAs. Some of my favourite titles are:
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- MineCraft
- League of Legends
- Goat Stimulator

I am currently weeks away from my GCSE's or finals to non British people. This generally means that whenever I'm not gaming I'm eating, sleeping, hanging out with my mates or revising. I happen to be fluent in the Welsh language and am currently studying numerous subjects including Graphic Design and Spanish. I hope to study Physics, Maths (Mechanics), Chemistry and either Biology, Graphic Design or Computer Technology for A Levels.

In game, I prefer to play as a survivalist alchemist ranger. Generally a jack of all trades in all honesty! However I do thoroughly enjoy sneaking around mobs with potions of invisibility xD. I also enjoy playing in teams, factions or as a merchant and well anything else really.

I will admit I'm not the best at minecraft in any way, shape or form however I'm open to helpful criticism and suggestions. Learning is all part of the fun.

Anyway that's all from me!

Cya,
Aderm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Apologies, it seems there wasn't an option for "will follow/subscribe" for Twitter and YouTube xD.

I like to call myself a gamer, I enjoy a load of games ranging from MineCraft to Skyrim to Call of Duty to online MMORPGs and MOBAs. Some of my favourite titles are:
- MineCraft
- League of Legends
- Goat Stimulator

I am currently weeks away from my GCSE's or finals to non British people. This generally means that whenever I'm not gaming I'm eating, sleeping, hanging out with my mates or revising. I happen to be fluent in the Welsh language and am currently studying numerous subjects including Graphic Design and Spanish. I hope to study Physics, Maths (Mechanics), Chemistry and either Biology, Graphic Design or Computer Technology for A Levels.

In game, I prefer to play as a survivalist alchemist ranger. Generally a jack of all trades in all honesty! However I do thoroughly enjoy sneaking around mobs with potions of invisibility xD. I also enjoy playing in teams, factions or as a merchant and well anything else really.

I will admit I'm not the best at minecraft in any way, shape or form however I'm open to helpful criticism and suggestions. Learning is all part of the fun.

Cya,
Aderm.
Reviewing

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6

- MineCraft
- League of Legends
- Goat Stimulator

Cya,
Aderm.
Very nice app! Accepted! I encourage you to subscribe and follow us! Helps us grow c:
Also is your name a reference from Kingdom Hearts?

A

Aderm

Thank you :D and well, many see it that way, however my name irl is Adam. Adam is hebrew for land/earth which is what Riku translates from! That said I do very much enjoy Kingdom Hearts :D