• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Residence - Combined bug report thread!

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
When i try to give the Container Permission to my friends in my Res it says i do not have permission and my friends cant open the chests.. Please help ^^2012-06-23_19.33.23.png

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
I think they disabled container, use, and some other permissions. If you changed these settings before the turned them off you will not be able to fix it with admin assist, I think.

<6/25/12> I just removed my old res and put up a new one. It turns out that [-container or container false is the default] and with the permissions to change this "off" all of my chest are locked for everyone but me. My allies cannot access my chest. Is this the intent? I did /res default to make sure I was at the default settings.

Another thing is that pvp is off in default as well, which I don't mind but I didn't think we would want this on this server.

All the other defaults seem right.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Noticed a lot of the different flags are disabled. Most importantly the /res lease renew *residence name* does not seem to be working. It will take the money but not increase the lease time or w.e Mine messed up and took my lease 3 times without changing the due date on my lease. Should add an extra 6 weeks until lease is due.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Noticed a lot of the different flags are disabled. Most importantly the /res lease renew *residence name* does not seem to be working. It will take the money but not increase the lease time or w.e Mine messed up and took my lease 3 times without changing the due date on my lease. Should add an extra 6 weeks until lease is due.
It should auto-deduct the coin as well... that's the first I heard about this. hmm

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
I posted a problem about expanding residences. I can't get /res select expand to work under any circumstances. More detail is in the link.

The core of the question is whether we can increase the size of a residence without having to remove the residence protection and paying the initial residence fee over again when we recreate.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I'l put this quick and basic, I removed my temp. personal region and did not receive a refund of 500c when removing it. Can this pls be resolved.

Many Thanks,
lhatchy1

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I never got a refund when I was trying to figure out how to make the region... Also I wasn't inputting anything. :D

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Today I tried to create my 15x15x15 region. I had created it, and even the plugin said it was 15x15x15, but it said "Area Size is not within your allowed limits". I have some screenshots as well to show you what I mean.

View attachment 3757
^This picture shows it was a 15x15x15 areaView attachment 3758
^ And this picture shows that I am a Tier 4 Donor. Any Ideas what happened?
Texture pack?

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
Would it be possible to get reimbursed for re-selecting my house at the NW herogate? I spent a few days trying to troubleshoot why I was not able to expand an existing region. So in order to prepare a report I re selected the area a few times costing me about 2000c on top of the 1900 I spent making the final selection. If it is against the rules to reimburse me its not that big a deal but I thought i'd ask. Below is a brief summary of what I learned while troubleshooting.

1 - Region sizes for T7 donors - Has been fixed - Originally I had trouble because the /res mod only allowed 22X22X22 for a T7 donor. That has now been fixed and matches the wiki. (so I kind of gave up on trying to expand an existing region and just removed and re-highlighted)

2- Expanding a preexisting region - Residence does have commands to expand an existing region. However, I do not think it works on this server currently because of the allowance of only one residence. I THINK the mod requires you to have a slot for the original selection then another slot for the expansion. I am not sure if they combine into one residence after or if they stay separate. The wall that I encountered most while experimenting with these commands was that I had already reached my max allowance for residences.

Thank you!

JenksLaw