• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Republic/Hamlet] AMERICA! [13]

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I love this town. I love America, I love my girlfriend, but I don't see this town as being worthy of my overly stereotypical American and Ginger skills of minecraft. I do hope you understand, In the meantime I hope the town I register for and AMERICA can get along well. Oh and just an idea. All citizens should wear red white and blue capes on their backs to show support
I sent you a pm. Get with me and Malmenca if you are serious about joining.

GraRona

Portal
It's funny how all the commies come here to try to say that America is spoofing and insulting them which America is indeed not to my understanding. You guys guilty or something?

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
It's funny how all the commies come here to try to say that America is spoofing and insulting them which America is indeed not to my understanding. You guys guilty or something?
We aren't trying to focus on being against one group. We aren't making the town just to oppose the communists, but to serve herocraft as a whole, and aid in foreign relations such as terrorists(raiders) and wars, as well as provide economical support to up starting cities under the flag of America or will provide economical gain to America.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
demotivational-posters-in-capitalist-america.jpg

malmenca

Diamond
I think we can come to agreements with anyone who wishes to try. We are reasonable people. I like and listen to anyone And anything anyone has to say.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
As of right now, the plan is to keep Day 1 hostilities at a minimum. Pushing into immediate effect until further notice.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I honestly don't appreciate being called trolls or stupid. It's a funny thread, but well thought out. Please stop commenting if all you have to say is we are trolls or stupid. Who is the troll, us, or you for posting those things? Take that into consideration. Please gtfo if you have nothing better to say. I don't mind funny comments, but I will report posts made to troll.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I honestly don't appreciate being called trolls or stupid. It's a funny thread, but well thought out. Please stop commenting if all you have to say is we are trolls or stupid. Who is the troll, us, or you for posting those things? Take that into consideration. Please gtfo if you have nothing better to say. I don't mind funny comments, but I will report posts made to troll.
Not trying to be a troll or anything, but is this a real town, or meant to be funny and fake?

Since when have your beliefs ever determined what the truth is? Whether or not you "decide" if the town is real, doesn't make any difference.
They haven't posted on your Communist thread about how stupid you are; show some respect.
(I'm not saying you're stupid; it's subjunctive)