• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Republic/Hamlet] AMERICA! [13]

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
sigflattened.jpg
Home of the Free, Land of the Brave
America, where the citizens are happy, fat, and enjoy a nice game of football.(Stereotype)
Here in America, we strive for success. We plan to make Herocraft a more epic place, by adding a new and interesting town to the mix.​
We want to protect the helpless peoples of other lands from Communism, and Terrorism. Any foreigners in need, never fear, America is here! *Note*: Your town needs an Embassy and good foreign relations (or supply us with goods we are dependent on).
Don't have an Embassy and want protection? Don't worry! America has a long, drawn out process of paperwork and processing needed to apply for an Embassy.​
Some things required to gain an Embassy:
A good and stable economy.
A well educated leader.
Non-aggressive players, who are responsive and understand the relations.
Over 3.5 active players. Yes, that is 3 1/2 players.
A resource we can use.
Non-communist.
Non-supporting of terrorism.
Has similar goals and interests.
Needs friends.
Has a recommendation from Foreign Relations.
Speaks at least basic English.
Spanish is accepted, but I only know basic Spanish and Grammar.
In America, if we find someone committing something offensive to the great and powerful nation, we will mobilize our Army against you. We don't want to mess with you, but if you do something to one of our allies, or us, you will feel the wrath of America, and it's allies. It may be just an occasional piece of iron or cobblestone stolen, but it will hurt in the long run!​
Our Nuclear Energy Program will be making quantum leaps in the coming weeks. We will hopefully have fully toggle-able lighting, locks, and Fast Food Restaurants, all powered by the new Nuclear Generator ©. Warning: Generator may self destruct in times of Economic Suffering and lack of management.

Want to join America? Well, to immigrate to America, you must file many, many papers, pay a large sum of money, and sign up to the Army under contract for an unspecified amount of time. The time will be specified upon signing. The cost will also vary.​
Illegals - You come in, without going through Customs and crossing the border illegally, you WILL be arrested, stripped of all goods, and deported. You may be taken in for questioning if deemed suspicious, and may be tortured asked to sit down, and explain what has happened.​
What if I don't Want to join America but still be an American? First of all, you do want to join. Second, for all of those brave souls living in foreign lands dealing with savages, terrorists, and other random things, you can be an American! We are setting up a "guild" as some may call it, for all those who want to be an American but just can't seem to be in America. You must sign a contract as a Foreign Relations Diplomat for an unspecified amount of time. Your country must also have good relations, or be willing to make them. *Doesn't apply to members with no allegiance*​
I like killing people, where do I go to kill people? Well Tex, that's a big step for a young man/women(for legal reasons) such as yourself. The Army is where you want to be, but you can't just running around slaying every savage, uncivilized, moron that you see! You first must be approved by the President, and as well as your Division Commander. But always be sure it is President approved, if not, don't do it. Always check with the Commander or President before taking any actions.

Do I get to defend the great country if I join the Army? Well, if you apply for the Border Patrol Division, then, Yes! The Border Patrol's job is to check visitors for anything suspicious, and make sure the borders are secure. Any man to illegally enter is to be detained, or killed of showing signs of resistance.

I want to be an Engineer! Well, the Engineer Division is the right division for you! The Engineer Division works on the nuclear power plants as well as the fortifications and other electronics in America. Engineers can be called upon in the time of war or conflict to build constructs for the General Infantry and other special tasks.

I want to not only kill, but be in the special forces to retrieve valuable information and get a some loot and kills on the way! Well then the Assault Strike Squad is the right place for you! The A.S.S. is a highly trained task force, sent by the president himself on special missions to retrieve items, intel, or assassinations. For security reasons, the members of A.S.S. will not be named. You must serve in the Army before join A.S.S.

THE SECRET POLICE
STRAIGHT FROM THEUNDERGROUND
LEADER:
POLICE:
NO INFORMATION GIVEN DO NOT ASK DO NOT TELL POLICY

I wanna go fast, and if you ain't first you're last! Well, if that's your motto, you want to join the American Cavalry! The American Cavalry is a specifically for all extremely mobile class such as Dragoon. The objective of the cavalry is to be able to respond to a distress call, and get there in record time. You will be supplied speed potions to get distance, and using jump is also another great way to cover distance.

Current Positions:
President: Jorict
Vice President: Malmenca
Head Commander: Remixed10
Citizens: NINJAxCHICKN, kisame74, HelsEch, Aryios, Skully13, xJaySack, Melnick13, wolfboy494, Gregcosta
Illegal-in-Contempt Awaiting Acceptance:
Undetermined: large amount of people
Honorary American Hero: Brutalacerate
More positions available than shown above, Undetermined means they haven't accepted the town invitation, and more players to be added.

IMMIGRATION APPLICATION
Full Name (IGN):
How active are you?:
What kind of job do you want?:
How detailed of a builder are you?:
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?:

DONT POST YOUR REAL NAME!
IGN = IN GAME NAME

THREAD IN PROGRESS​
FULL THREAD INCOMPLETE​
MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED WHEN DONE​
@Brutalacerate

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I feel like I should feel offended...
But even though I live in America I know it isn't that good >.>

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
This seems like a complete troll aimed at meh town
Fear not communist, I hope to open trade negotioations and have a low amount of conflicts. But alas, a new Cold War may occur. P.S. it's not to troll anyone

My best regards,
President Jorict

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Communism will rule over all, we don't need American Trees with creeper faces carved on them trolling us!

In all seriousness, this seems just like the freepers, only I find it much more witty and satirical. Good j0b @Jeoff

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I love this town. I love America, I love my girlfriend, but I don't see this town as being worthy of my overly stereotypical American and Ginger skills of minecraft. I do hope you understand, In the meantime I hope the town I register for and AMERICA can get along well. Oh and just an idea. All citizens should wear red white and blue capes on their backs to show support

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Communism will rule over all, we don't need American Trees with creeper faces carved on them trolling us!

In all seriousness, this seems just like the freepers, only I find it much more witty and satirical. Good j0b @Jeoff
Thank you, it's far more in depth than freepers. I don't plan on having a troll town, that's for sure.

malmenca

Diamond
Don't be fooled we are in no way affiliated with tree creepers and as the freepers did we do NOT plan on copying peoples skins or names. We aren't that weak to stoop to that level. We are America. fuck yea!