• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technic works great but i think its weird that i have more fps when i play other Modpacks such as Tekkit then the HeroMod pack.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Optifine needs to be added so badly, also how will updates to the mod pack be handled? Is it instant? Do we have to replace it with a new one?

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe less.... internet e-bonics face?
Meh, looked fine that way.

glnp9lY.png

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
HeroMod will be updated when it's updated. When I get notification of the update from unknown, I'll swiftly update the modpack on Technic and on the forums.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Update 1.2.2!

Optifine is ADDED to the Technic Launcher HeroModPack! Remember, this is still using 1.5 NOT 1.5.1!

Hopefully ModLoader and other mods will update to 1.5.1 soon enough, until then, Use the Technic Launcher to stick to our 1.5 modpack!

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
Everytime I paste the link into the "Add Pack" thing. It says "Error parsing platform response" could anyone help?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Everytime I paste the link into the "Add Pack" thing. It says "Error parsing platform response" could anyone help?
Try running the technic launcher in admin mode (windows priveledges)

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
But with Technic, what happens with all your settings and stuff when it updates? Does it only update the jar, or the whole .minecraft? Like, if a new mod was added and I had all my settings, would they be reset or is it just the bin update?

Status
Not open for further replies.