• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /region info not always accurate

While setting up region perms in LostParadise, I've found that sometimes, a player will have perms to the town but will not show up on the list provided by "/town region info lostparadise" this was the case with my town member sir_ronald.

I later had it happen again with another town member, kodyyodk. I removed him from the main town region and into the subregions I wanted him in. /town region info lostparadise did not list him as a guest, manager, or owner, but he retained his permission as a guest. Using the remove command a second time correctly removed his permissions.

As an update to this, it seems that the players that I mentioned before, when removed, will sometimes be added back to regions, but won't be listed as being part of regions when /town region info lostparadise is used

An example would be Kodyyodk who once again has access he's not suppose to have.